PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
S/A/M wishlist? Huntlist? Idk
  • x
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Melans
  • Old sprites :(
Obtained x1
Obtained x1
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained! (almost)
Obtained!
Obtained x1
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained! (almost)
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained!
Obtained! (almost)
Obtained! (almost)
Obtained!
Most (if not all) of these will never happen lol

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-electric.png Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! v-electric.png Type Race Score: 0
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I don't know if I ever actually want to melan hunt anything or not; maybe I just want to collect more deltas lol If that's the case do I stop hoarding ZC and start spending it on more deltas? I wouldn't be opposed to starting a smaller collection of S/A water/psychic deltas (I may or may not be looking into buying one already), but... hmmmmm... decisions decisions... Anyways here are my favorite deltas in my collection :) (Don't tell the others lol)

Gifts from very cool people! If you gave me one of these, thank you!! <3 (If you gifted me a water or psychic delta and it's not on here I forgot I am so sorry ;;) Double deltas! I think they're neat c: This guy was a shelter find-- currently the only delta E/V I've found in the shelter and he just so happened to be a water delta. It was meant to be lol A Ditto! As you can imagine they cost me an arm and a leg but they were worth it :p Two of The Falling Blue's Grovyle! I just think the colors on this one are super pretty c: Lil galaxy spider These guys! All nicknamed sometime before arriving at my farm c: (Maui also had the Razor Claw when I got him and I'd feel bad separating the two ^^;) And finally a couple of legends!
I think my general goal with my delta collection is to amass a large enough number of them (and eventually sort by flavor) so that people can use my fields for water + psychic wishforge clicks? Assuming deltas provide wishforge clicks of their delta type. Will need to double check that OH and I should probably continue working on my Johto shiny living dex at some point lol. Maybe after my next batch of Nihilego eggs comes in I'll start up a new Totodile chain (hopefully I'm not one of seven people hunting it at the same time again shgfjdkgjfd)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hiii new sub :D And hi to the other three subs getting this notification as well! Appreciate you all sticking around ^-^ I don't think I've ever shared the full version of my pfp, so here it is:
Drawn by me :)
Much more apparent that it's a Mudkip when you can see the full thing lol
grandmaster.pngd+.png
YESSS Tatsugiri's going to be here in time for October Type Race!!! :D
grandmaster.pngd+.png

WIP

Welcome to the All-Out Pummeling Type Race Thread!
Hello and happy September, farmers! I'm Blue and I'll be your Type Race host this month. I'll be hunting Mienfoo and randoms, and I-- along with my mascot Toadette-- hope to lead our team to a smashing victory this month! (IMPORTANT: Before you post, please give the Type Race rules a read. Even if you already know them, a refresher never goes astray!) In your intro post, I'll need to know what you're hunting, if you have any pairs or items
Shelter Passes, etc.
to lend
, and any mascots you want to share for good luck. After you post, I'll add you to the lists under Members & Clicklists and (if applicable) Available Pairs & Items, and you'll be added to the thread clicklist as well! Good luck on your hunts, everyone, and let's fight our way to victory! (And have lots of fun, that's most important c:) Type Race is Sept. 10 - 16!

Tips & Strategies (FINISH)

-Start chain early -Clicklist -V~Wave -AFK -Rus hunting -After using all adopts

Members & Clicklist

To create a clicklist use this code Clicklist
User Hunt
goodmorningblue 5.png
Mienfoo

Egg Chart (UPDATE)

Updated egg charts credited to CherryPanda
2560 none
50% poison|Croagunk
3840 none
50% dark|Scraggy
50% normal|Stufful
50% normal|Saiyan Rattata
Mankey
Machop
Makuhita
Timburr
Throh
Sawk
Crabrawler
Passimian
Galarian Farfetch'd
50% psychic|Meditite
50% flying|Hawlucha
50% rock|Boxaby
50% fairy|Valkind
Tyrogue
Riolu
Mienfoo
Pancham
Clobbopus
Falinks
50% bug|Heracross
Caprikid
50% Dragon|Gibolu
20480 none
50% steel|Cobalion
50% rock|Terrakion
50% grass|Virizion
50% water|Keldeo
50% Flying|Zapdos Galarian Forme
Zamazenta
50% ghost|Marshadow
50% bug|Buzzwole
50% bug|Pheromosa
50% dragon|Shinorin

V-Wave Chart

Day V-Wave Matching eggs
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Available Pairs (ADD ITEMS)

User Available Pairs

Shelter CSS

The original type race CSS was created by bishop, but here is an updated version, made by pheaux. Here you can find custom CSS, that you add to your site skin and that will highlight all eggs of your type race team, so they are easier to find. To add it go to 'Farm' > 'Other Links' and select 'Site Skins' under the tool-section. If you use the default skin, you need to create a new skin first. Then follow the instructions in the post. Alternatively, the Quality of Life userscript (which can be toggled on and off here) can highlight Pokémon or eggs that meet specific criteria, including by type. Just turn it on and set the 'type search' to Fighting in both the Lab and the Shelter, and you're all set!

Mascots

(Not sure if I'm going to apply yet or not. But just in case)
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by goodmorningblue

--I wouldn't be opposed to starting a smaller collection of S/A water/psychic deltas (I may or may not be looking into buying one already)--
Guess who's home :D Gonna need to think of a good name for him but he's so prettyyyy
grandmaster.pngd+.png
How does one start hunting Riolu, hatch the first albino on the first egg, hatch the first shiny on the 31st, and hatch the first *female* on the 43rd I know it's a rare gender and all but this is something else lol Anyways ouppies <3
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Decided not to apply for TR leader this month because I remembered that the first wave of the Scarlet/Violet DLC comes out on the 13th ^^; Maybe next month? Or the month after that? Kinda also depends on some life stuff too; we'll see :p Might share some thoughts about the DLC here once it comes out (everything will be double-hideboxed dw dw)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Kinda took an accidental break from clicking and hatching (oops) but with Niet/Sei tomorrow and TR in a few days I guess it'd be a good time to start chaining Mienfoo? Just gotta hatch one Yveltal egg first though... dropping the pkmnpanel here so I can (hopefully) get some more clicks on it lmao
Lv. 12 — 249 / 586
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Mienfoo hunt is a go! May have made myself a bait as well hehe
Made by me, for my use only!
Tried to take some stylization liberties with it and I think it turned out well! ^^

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page