PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I don't know if I ever actually want to melan hunt anything or not; maybe I just want to collect more deltas lol If that's the case do I stop hoarding ZC and start spending it on more deltas? I wouldn't be opposed to starting a smaller collection of S/A water/psychic deltas (I may or may not be looking into buying one already), but... hmmmmm... decisions decisions... Anyways here are my favorite deltas in my collection :) (Don't tell the others lol)

Gifts from very cool people! If you gave me one of these, thank you!! <3 (If you gifted me a water or psychic delta and it's not on here I forgot I am so sorry ;;) Double deltas! I think they're neat c: This guy was a shelter find-- currently the only delta E/V I've found in the shelter and he just so happened to be a water delta. It was meant to be lol A Ditto! As you can imagine they cost me an arm and a leg but they were worth it :p Two of The Falling Blue's Grovyle! I just think the colors on this one are super pretty c: Lil galaxy spider These guys! All nicknamed sometime before arriving at my farm c: (Maui also had the Razor Claw when I got him and I'd feel bad separating the two ^^;) And finally a couple of legends!
I think my general goal with my delta collection is to amass a large enough number of them (and eventually sort by flavor) so that people can use my fields for water + psychic wishforge clicks? Assuming deltas provide wishforge clicks of their delta type. Will need to double check that OH and I should probably continue working on my Johto shiny living dex at some point lol. Maybe after my next batch of Nihilego eggs comes in I'll start up a new Totodile chain (hopefully I'm not one of seven people hunting it at the same time again shgfjdkgjfd)

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page