PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 131415

oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
@Stivkie oh i am TERRIBLE with neutral poses. anyways, here you go! P.S. please order through here from now on, and just let me know you'd rather discuss payment options thru dms.

jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
@oatmealizard May I order a shaded fullbody of these 2 together? I would pay in zc, should be 800zc? Please correct me if I am wrong! Geri & Freki

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
@Ashe Moon doogies

Apologies for the lack of activity from me, a lot of real life issues are happening and I'm in a very bad place, so art will still be slow for a while. Thank you for your continued patience.
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 110 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

SHOP UPDATE

Both sides will be closed for the time being while Oat and I reevaluate our prices. I will post another update when we reopen (Skylarin I will finish your comm soon, it will be sent through PMs)

SHOP UPDATE

And we're back open! Our prices have been updated, so please take a moment to look over them. Thank you!
we hope you understand why we wanted to raise them. it was too much, for too little, and in too short of a time. please don't feel bad for underpaying us, that's on our part for undervaluing ourselves and our own work. it's okay if you lose interest in us because of it, we just want to be fair to ourselves. it's an all too common thing for artists to severely devalue their artwork because they don't see the value in themselves and what they do. thank you for your support, and we hope for your continued patronage.
bump! i am now offering pokemon fusions!
bump
Bump!

Pages: 12345678··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page