PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
@Tsukuyomii here you go! wooww! this was challenging when it came to coloring. so many gradients, they tend to be rough on me.

colorless lines

colored lines

on that note, the idea of a zoroark x reshiram fusion is something i'd love to play with myself someday.
jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
Hi Jessie! I would like to order an icon/bust of a sprigatito please! I very much like the style used in your example (i believe its a color shaded? i havent ordered art in a while so im not 100% on the jargon lol) if it is possible could you also include the full body of spriggy in a playful sort of pose? i can pay extra if needed!
Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +19,215,755
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +5,934,372
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by eclipsedmoon

Hi Jessie! I would like to order an icon/bust of a sprigatito please! I very much like the style used in your example (i believe its a color shaded? i havent ordered art in a while so im not 100% on the jargon lol) if it is possible could you also include the full body of spriggy in a playful sort of pose? i can pay extra if needed!
this is a bit tricky because it's a normal pokemon, so i probably shouldn't be charging my full price for the fullbody. however, problem is, i don't know how much to charge. along with that, when ordering a bust/icon, please specify which one you want, what resolution, etc. by the way, it's spelled jesse.

QUOTE originally posted by oatmealizard

this is a bit tricky because it's a normal pokemon, so i probably shouldn't be charging my full price for the fullbody. however, problem is, i don't know how much to charge. along with that, when ordering a bust/icon, please specify which one you want, what resolution, etc. by the way, it's spelled jesse.
oh gosh i am so sorry i read it quickly and my brain added the extra letter 😓 basically i am looking for an avatar so i think that means it would be an icon (?) as for resolution/style etc i very much like how the venepede art you made looks in the example of your work so i think that is full color shaded? anyway i also understand if you are unable to take on this request because of complications in terms of pricing or me just being unclear. thanks for taking time to respond to me regardless!

oh gosh i am so sorry i read it quickly and my brain added the extra letter 😓 basically i am looking for an avatar so i think that means it would be an icon (?) as for resolution/style etc i very much like how the venepede art you made looks in the example of your work so i think that is full color shaded? anyway i also understand if you are unable to take on this request because of complications in terms of pricing or me just being unclear. thanks for taking time to respond to me regardless!
that's fine! if you want it in the style of the scolipede art then that would be a bust shot. an icon would be a specific resolution and would be a square image. on that note, i should probably make that part of the description more clear for future reference.
so if i order a bust and you are able to complete it, it can be used as an avatar, yes?

so if i order a bust and you are able to complete it, it can be used as an avatar, yes?
yes! since i use the on-site image uploader, all you have to do is use the link of the image i give you as your forum avatar.

yes! since i use the on-site image uploader, all you have to do is use the link of the image i give you as your forum avatar.
awesome this is exciting! thank you for accepting my order! and can i request that shiny sprigatito colors are used? i just like that its a little brighter lol
@eclipsedmoon here you go!

@eclipsedmoon here you go!

oh my gosh I absolutely love it! the little flower is such a cute touch thank you so much!!

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page