PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > 🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN] >

oatmealizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngoatmealizard
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by eclipsedmoon

oh gosh i am so sorry i read it quickly and my brain added the extra letter 😓 basically i am looking for an avatar so i think that means it would be an icon (?) as for resolution/style etc i very much like how the venepede art you made looks in the example of your work so i think that is full color shaded? anyway i also understand if you are unable to take on this request because of complications in terms of pricing or me just being unclear. thanks for taking time to respond to me regardless!
that's fine! if you want it in the style of the scolipede art then that would be a bust shot. an icon would be a specific resolution and would be a square image. on that note, i should probably make that part of the description more clear for future reference.
jpg of spilled beans 6.pngjoint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop6.png buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page