PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
@oatmealizard May I get a shaded fullbody of my igni Igni is a bad boy, tries to appears cool but also have a impish site. I would pay in zc

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
@Ashe Moon this was a fun design! i do suggest seeking out having a proper reference sheet for him, though. gradients and patterns like this are rough to recreate!

jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Hello! You both have such wonderful art <3 Going to order from both of you if that's okay. Oatmealizard: Do you think I could get a shaded fullbody of this weirdo? I know their design is unconventional so if you can't or require extra payment I understand :D Thesaltyzoroark: Could I grab a shaded bust of this lady? Both are going to be paid for in ZC :>
Memento Mori.
@Porrim here you go! this was definitely rough to draw, but i'm not going to ask for any extra payment, only if you want to give it. it's a very unique design though! i like it.

@Porrim Here you go! Meredith was very fun to draw, thanks for commissioning me!

--

#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

howdy everyone! i'm now offering bait, and salty soon will be too.
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
@oatmealizard Hihihihihi! May I please get a fullbody of this character for ZC? c: Any complications will be compensated with more ZC~ Do you also perhaps have a discord or something I can use to ask you a few things? If not that's totally fine!

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

@Sharpy this made me realize i might have forgotten how to draw horses... still was a fun design to draw, and it's a creative fusion!

Sharpy's AvatarSharpy

QUOTE originally posted by oatmealizard

@Sharpy this made me realize i might have forgotten how to draw horses... still was a fun design to draw, and it's a creative fusion!

I LOVE HIM, THANK YOU!!
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Hello again! ;w; I'm here to give you both more work because I cannot stop thinking about your art <3 @Thesaltyzoroark: Could I please get a shaded bust of her for GP? :> @Oatmealizard: Could I get 2 shaded fullbodies for ZC please? One of this guy and one of this guy? :'D

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page