PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Krander's AvatarKrander

QUOTE originally posted by oatmealizard

@Krander hihiii sorry this took so long, you had posted when it was quite late and as of now i have a headache, but here you go! scolipede used to be one of my favorite pokemon, and i actually quite like it with green eyes!

Ahhh,looks amazing and thank you so much,hope you get better soon btw ^_^
Avi made by Crystal-Fox
Bump! We're both open!
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

Dr. Joy's AvatarDr. Joy
@oatmealizard could i get shaded bait art of valimp with a mixed payment of 2k gold and 240zc? i believe these guys are... decently complex? i'm not entirely sure so i just went with the complex payment option lol

♢ Joy ♢ Any Pronouns ♢ 24 ♢

Avid Valimp line collector :]
The Void's Vagabondcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Avatar: [VS Ourple Guy V3] on youtube :] Signature Pagedoll @plushy on Platform
Type Race Score; 0
oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
@Dr. Joy "Flailing their arms in frustration causes them to lift off the ground a little." and we have liftoff. here you go! P.S. i don't regard these as complex, so you don't have to pay extra ^^

jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
Dr. Joy's AvatarDr. Joy

QUOTE originally posted by oatmealizard

@Dr. Joy "Flailing their arms in frustration causes them to lift off the ground a little." and we have liftoff. here you go! P.S. i don't regard these as complex, so you don't have to pay extra ^^

thank you so much!! i really appreciate it! you really brought them to life!
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
@TheSaltyZoroark Could I get a waist up lineart of a Meowscarada calmly playing the ukulele? 1,500,000 Credits is the price, I believe!
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,624,309
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
lycanpyr's Avatarlycanpyr
heya @oatmealizard! can i order shaded fullbodies of Iblis (just in case- he's 80 cm/2′07″ tall) and Anoushka (and she's 60cm/2′00″) together on the same art? i'll be paying with 3,000,000cr + 1,000gp! let me know if that's not enough, i can pay more. :D thanks in advance!
artwork © Nunka
avatar & character on it © lycanpyr, pokémon © nintendo
Heads up that art from my end will be a bit slower for a while, I'm dealing with a lot of stressful stuff. Thank you for your patience.
@lycanpyr sorry if anything's subpar, this week has been rough.

bump! i am open ^^

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page