PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213141516

Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
@oatmealizard, Alright, with your USD thing set up... Can I order a Shaded Full Body for 20 USD of any of the following characters? [Meaka] [Sherri] [Tidal] I only need art of just one of the characters listed, you can choose whichever one you want to do :>!
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
@Creambevroe Thanks for commissioning me!

--

#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
@Creambevroe here you go! please let me know if you have any difficulties with paying through ko-fi, thank you!

jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
Bump!
RunaHaitani's AvatarRunaHaitani
Hello I'd like to place a order if you can draw these characters it's my OC and her husband withe their two pokemon the shiny Eevee and shiny zorua I'd pay you some gold poke points things https://ibb.co/j64w2Fw
@RunaHaitani You haven't stated what size (icon/bust/etc) or level of finish you'd like (sketch/colored/etc). Also, I charge an extra 50% per extra character
RunaHaitani's AvatarRunaHaitani
Oh for the icon I want one to fit the PokeFarm profile picture so I guess 150X150 and okie um how much gold coins would I owe you?
@RunaHaitani If you want it flat colored it'd be 5250 and if you want it shaded it'd be 7500
Bump! I've updated my TOS a lil bit so please give it a lookover
oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
bump! hello everyone, i'm alive! we both are! hello!

Pages: 123··· 910111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page