PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔥 you're my fire 🔥 the one desires 🔥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 242526

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis

my teapot look so bad loll
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,360,036
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

WHAT WHY IS GALLAGHER THIRTEEN bro like he looks even older than me just look like he is in his 30s a hot daddy bartender?? and he is younger than me?? is still a minor?? and WHAT is aventurine dying nooo

haha guys im back i love the feline event guys and sup i think i need father in my life why is genshin ads so weird and i went to a small cosplay con! i dont cos but there are tons of pretty cosplayer and guys i'm literally simping for both men and women now eeee i saw two pretty robins, two childes (and one is with lumine), kokomi, topaz, himeko, acheron, mikus ( a lot) bladie and dan heng normally when i see cosplayers i'd think that's the real character so when i bumped into a childe i was like (why does he look like that) and yes i was shocked when i see zhongli's face. and in the mall i saw blade was smiling happily with his friendos and i was utterly shocked. dan heng appeared to and i am just too scared to move hehe (oh, and a duolingo cosplayer.) but in conclusions, all girl cosplayers are pretty. i love girlies and i saw a gojo tiktok dance lol oh and in the chemistry session i spent my time sketch a love story. thats why hey call a romance reaction... what? not funny?

my dating list in genshin: 1. must be my girl navia 2. neuvilette 3. candace 4. ayato 5. zhongli and enjou too cuz why not dating list in hsr cuz im down for jing yuan 1. jing yuan ofc he is a big softie 2. firefly 3. nihility girlies 4. serval 5. robin hehe i love jing yuan you must be confused why childe and aventurine dont appear here. they are my homies

woaw arlecchino is such a shreksy woman 🤡 i think i cant go hunt dragon lol

4.6 windtrace??? omgg now i might need father... nono i still need furina ahhhhhhhh lol 4.6 drops at my exam date... omg just too much content i cant wait?? phase 1 alr gives 73 wishes how ?? new arle boss is too cool?? oh and why baizhu tho though him rerun'd with furina in 4.2... where s my furina

a lot to sum up actually.

vent? no it is just not happy stuff

soo my grandpa died earlier this week. everyone was sad but i was like, uhh so i was kinda a optimistic person and i was like, uhh at least no more suffering for him, yeah he was in a coma but then we go to his funeral and i was watching ppl tearing up and yknow i dont really like watching people cry sooo uh it was unpleasant
and yes now i am guaranted for father or lyn cuz i got jean 27 pity. not sure i am unlucky or not ive never hit 90 before but then sigewinne drip came? how am i supposed to grind when there will be sigewinne 4.7 and furina (maybe) 4.8? cause they say navia and wriothesley appearing in 4.7 and not furiri i want verdict i want arle i want sigewinne i want lyney i want furina?? guess me whale oh and i have very intrusive thoughts about disturbing things like neuvi hydro pump, not appropriate tho lol

yknow what life struggles happen a lot when you are a f2p i saw clorinde leak and it was absolutely AMAZING (with hsr burst style) SHE LITERALLY SHOOTS WITH HER GUNNN (sigewinne gameplay is so weird??) but i still need to save for furina ahahaha guess i'd save for clorinde rerun

*gasp* furina 4.8 with shenhe and ms crane yayay oh and! i farm artifact and waterfall wen loves me. it gives me ton of good artifacts my fav art shop opened and i am broke loll go ice skating and i fell 6 times

navia wip because ive been testing diff art styles

Pages: 123··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page