PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔥 you're my fire 🔥 the one desires 🔥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis

oh god this felt so gay so today i was on wishing simulator and such and all of those give me a lil yae miko it sucks really and so today i check history in game and i pressed the wrong button the ten pulls and it went from blue to gold and i wish it was a 50/50 lost but nah it was yae so now i have to do the enkanomiya quest...uhhh anyway lets be optimistic that at first i aimed yae and yae share the good artifact with furinaaa
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,360,036
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

should shark buy the gasoline (how cool is that?) oh i was just listening to the misheard lyric of songs like white night and polumnia omnia and etc but it got me really and yes the la baguette

a way to make whales cry show off my luck (but really, I've never hit hard pity at all...) just want to rant a bit, but well, since 4.5 is nearing, I should be fast and grab the pink thing, Kagura's Verity (right?)

lol i just added my dad into my group project chat yeahh who knows i added the wrong person

oohlala my homie is on the valentine white day?? enjou enjoyer lol he is the cutest gal cuter than every husbando existed

the case study of vanitas is so dark lol i just read the volume 9 and even a child is corrupted ??!!? help it is so good like the author managed to depict the child as a very innocent one but was unconciously darken, like just wow ;0 i have shivers

long time no see journal! chronicle wish give me an amber cons and i started a challenge account lol but some days before I ordered an miya himi split twin gouache paint set! it is kinda far away bc I ordered online, so I am so eager to touch em >< actually, I specialized in watercolor... but I thought I should give gouache a try too, and it might suits me more haha... cause I like to layer colors, not blending them and I like opaque, vivid colors more than the bleakness of watercolor (or maybe I am just using too much water =]) and also some days this week, I have the eager to explore darker corners of internet, so I explored some dark
cannibal
chatrooms (oh mods, if this is not allowed on, please kindly tell me and I will put it down!) and yuckk I found three and it is disgusting! anyway, to conclude, I started watching Frieren: Beyond Journey's End, and it is really nice hehe (and also I started AoT too. the art style is not what I expected - looks scratchy, but the plot is enough to make me stay :D, yep, I bias art style so much that even if the story is so good but it doesn't manage to appeal me somehow in the first chap, I am done with. just how I quit Fire Force, Mashle (for this, it feels like a joke. artstyle is good, but the plot doesn't feels appealing to me), and World Trigger (? idk if you know it?) hehe)

miya himi gouache here we gooo

the gouache was so good ooo but they dont give me a brush lol so i tested with random brushes (not the kind im used to) and it looks so vivid eee edit: i just watched the hsr cutscene of aventurine (cuz i love the guy) and he has a transformation too?? he is kinda similar to childe omg love you

WOOOO KEEP MY HOPES ON FIREFLY IS ALIVEEEE (and is sam??)

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page