PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔥 you're my fire 🔥 the one desires 🔥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis

fates count: 3 saving till furina and i cant control my gacha addict
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,360,036
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

what is all the hype abt arlecchino? what is so interesting abt her? i hate her, opinion, but like, yeahhh i will get to know her better and see if i still hates her or not.. but now i hate her sm yeah just like how i hate ayaka like what is fun abt her anyway what is a one thing that ayaka doesn't have? a personality, i guess

alright yesterday was bennet's bday and i was like bored soo i do the ascension quest and boom i went to ar 50 (and i got like 3 blue fates from 45 to 50, i guess?) and i go wishing. i regret it kind abc i got a c6 ben now and i dont like ben but anyway now i have 10 pink fates thanks to the ascension quest

i have two more fates and now im doing the narzissenkreuz or whatever it is quest and it is god long and contain hard puzzles so beside that i go watch reviews of zenless zone zero and reverse 1999 and the wuthering waves because i am not going to play those games but people will talk about it for me, the waves game and the 1999 looks awesome but it feels so gloomy. for zzz, it looks like an abomination so... eh, gotta stick with genshin

ooh chronicle banner? sound like a scam anyway there are leaks about how arleccino is better than hu tao and can solo abyss like neuvi?? why no my abyss queen is gonna be replaced oooo anyway 15 pink n blue ballz for furina cus i have to update or else i will spend a bit and accidentally get a five star

three more balls i think btw is there any good humanoid art shop in here cuz all the good ones ik are mostly closed/draw pokemon only they mostly dont suit my preference or is it just that my standards are too high

i am stuck in gacha hell hey i dont even play hsr at most but the penacony patch def hooking me (but i wont play it) aarrr aventurine look so hot and sparkle is so cute and black swan is just mommy grr i cant resist nooo aventurine voice even sound like scara and childe and his..personality..eughhh aventurine im gayy

i think im down for more men than i expect

i think im not good at wording anymore... i think i hurt someone oh here because of my disrespect words (and if you saw this dear user! i wasnt intentioning so ehh)

12 days ago, i was 3 fates now im 20 woo so today i dont play mine, but to fix my cousin genshin account she likes hyperbloom and simps for gaming how am i to fix? well, i forced her to go overload with fischl, mingle with her artifacts, and do some boss help im so used to using navia and it- it feels weird not two or three shotting the boss but anyway, she keeps complaining that her account is for me, I still saw her yun jin doing 600+ dmg, and gaming pair with fischl does 1k+ dmg with about 400 overload dmg, so she still one shot mobs in overworld

Pages: 123··· 2223242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page