PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICE-JOURNAL

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 48495051

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
augh, i am having a hard time focusing on art right now. i need to do comms and also i need to finish that art for the type race if i want to do it!!!! oh well. check this out i wanted one of these for a long time <3
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
i just found out perroc is apparently EASY TO BREED, i need to hunt it. i have a rock z on rn but no time today. BUT I WILL GET IT. EVENTUALLY
i just made this sickass header for Electric TR team. ....... ok, so i accidently spelled havoc wrong and there's no dash in gigavolt, but also IT LOOKS A LOT COOLER THIS WAY so WHO CARES. cool points triumphs. its said the same way anyway LOL im going to add a cute footer in a little bit too edit: BAM
ok so i went a little overboard and collected like 10k dp for magnemite. i really want this thing. even that is only like, 500 eggs. i believe in them though...i do.. i just hope i get a good boost cuz theyre gonna be hard to haaaaaatch im excited to see what color combos i can get tho! now, i need to draw.. ive just been annoyingly busy :\ on friday, i have to go into the big city! bleh! edit: my sister is going instead of me. its time to work on my owed art
guys my brother Tony hatched a shiny sprigatito in his scarlet game.. .this is huge.. his first egg shiny. so proud (apparently only like 60 eggs??????) PS!!! his birthday is on the 10th in 5 days. u should say happy birthday to him he is Captain Arthur on pfq he's a cool guy also almost done with comms i want to draw some personal art later. i also have the first real pmd rpg session today so hype also also thanks for liking my cool banner guys :D
10k dp during +23 sei will get you this, maybe: so yea maybe i went a little early BUT LOOK at that beautiful melan. everything is ok also i just made a big purchase so im gonna try to advertise some $$$ comms later... or do more fusions.. idk, something lol. but i am a little tired of doing comms.. oh, here. you can have some personal art of some beloved ocs
if u saw my thread about inspector burns well here is a new drawing of the human version of him. and his friend palin (clavio's oc) i will give no further context. just kidding. heres his toyhouse page (i love them)
i dont have much to say rn. umm. here's a drawing of my beloved Lou
i find it kind of funny/ironic that the Magnemite was not normal type, but this was (i like her. my first normal delta melan too so :) still good. will become my totem spider) i had a good day today despite destroying my hands i caught 22 shiny bellsprout in pokemon go and ended up at the library, which APPARENTLY the local anime convention was today, im not an anime fan but they did have a guy with funny mario stickers and another guy with cool 3d printed stuff :D and a few cosplayers not drawing much lately. tho i was doodling recently. ill have something to share soon enough and my team hit the 300% goal!
new spider doodle <3

Pages: 123··· 48495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page