PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICE-JOURNAL

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 495051

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
I think thats all the posts that would go on the first page? I dont think I'll need all of the posts, lol. I just think it looks nicer if I do that... I'll just do normal posts after this now.
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
I'm already bored of hatching Dreepys. How am I supposed to do giratina! lol I know I'll have to get some of those lucky eggs but ahh my zc I need that for orbs!!!! so expensive
I made a bunch of site skins and put them in my journal for funsies. theyre super specific.. maybe ill make more, though
i'm trying to block out the shapes for giratina... gotta make that bait for later ;) ive never drawn it before. i think he needs to be thicker
this dude is so hard to draw. also, 4 dreepys so far, all albino. wheres my shiny cmoooon
I edited the furret in my party (mr. meekins) to look like his namesake in my site skin >:) I love him sm
I made a little gadget but I don't like it. so yu can just see him here
I will get you eventually.. I WILL...
many baits I've made will be beneath this hide box (NOT UP TO DATE I LOST TRACK)

WARNING! ITS LONG

IMPORTANT: These are NOT free to use! Do not use without permission!
Made this for the next type race >:)

Pages: 1234··· 495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page