PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICE-JOURNAL

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 464748495051

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
omg. tony's bat collection is about to be stacked this is also progress towards my "one melan from every type race team" goal, so now i only need an electric and ghost melan, to feel like thats complete ok now here is some more riddler art edit: huh!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)

making a list for my brother, saving it here

BATS CATS
last night i got a THIRD bat. this is crazy. clearly they like how much batman i’ve been watching … omg guess what i drew the riddler Again❤️ i drew this one really late at night tho
i forgot to mention but my pal cuddlykanin helped me get the violet book for my guy! now he is a cool guy! i also have some other unfortunate news that i wanted to share while im here :(

bad news

Yeah so, tragically, my pet beetles are starting to die... I've lost benny and looks like 2 more. this is how it is with animals with a short lifespan but also wahhhh i love my beetles </3 at least the blue ones will live a long time! i hope they had a good life. in better news. the grub is still growing. cant wait for that guy to mature. hopefully soon?
so the spoiler embargo got lifted huh well, we all know what im gonna do with this apple dont we... wahaha. i wonder if thisll be released with the next new mons? i doubt ill be the first to get it tho, those items get expensiiiiiiiive in the first few days (unless i decide its box time.. cuz surely ogerpon will be included.. hmmm)
somehow the niet bonus feels dissapointing today lol, we almost got sei-shazi-niet i was prepared to start hatching buzzwoles, but it may have to wait! i hate hatching those huge eggs. we'll see how good the bonus is tho gonna keep hatching noibats today, but i dont even have like, dcp or anything to hatch extra eggs with. so i guess ill be hatching random lab eggs too. today was exhausting cuz ihad to drive around all day- and im not done either! sighs. i sleepy zzzzzzz tomorrow im going to the craft store again bcuz i want to work on my cosplay props. itll be cool. ill post here if it goes well
afdhjhajkdvnhbfghjnsgfhbdeajfdvbhfdvdhnjkfvbhfajndvhdjafkdsfbhjsdfvab shndfaesdvbhfnsdvb hfksdjmv jns!!!!!!!!!
ok im normal now JK WOWWWWWWWW i love everyhintg nah but for real, i am totally exhausted after today omg too much excitement WAHAHA I woke up and... went to get breakfast with my bro at ihop, which was nice. then we went to the craft store to get craft supplies for my Craft THings, uhh. like, a dowel and air dry clay, but im worried the clay is too heavy so i might go back for a different kind of air dry clay lol. but its ok. i got some practice in. i also got cloth for some sewing ...and, like, 8 shiny littens from the pokemon go event! tony got 12. but i had to drive. SO YKNOW.. but he loves litten so its pretty awesome and then i came home and we watched movies, and got ice cream. and then i hatched 2 amazing melans. wow, what a day. i am tired as hell. tomorrow im gonna play fun puzzle game with my best friend YAYYYY also i accidently spray painted my hand gold help! my fingernails look painted but only 3 of them.........
a bonus melan: mega butterfree i was hoping tala would hatch an extra, because i wanted one LOL i love the yellow and blue ps. i seem to have gotten sick. i havent been sick in years. this sucks #pain i will try to draw soon, but it might be slower than usual... i wonder how long this illumise chain will get before i get my one melan? not that im complaining!!! ive had enough luck this week lol <3
I have a delta melan of each type except for ... Honestly really want a ghost or electric one one day... i need to recollect my DP for next month, if i still decide to do it Here's some of my lovely delta bugs of the other types <3

Pages: 123··· 464748495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page