PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sun and Moon's Notes & Dwellings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 242526

SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
We're going to start putting down the specials we've hatched each so everyone can see!

Pokemon Sunny hatched today

Melan: Albinos:

Pokemon Maroon hatched today

Nothing here.. come back later..
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Sorry for all the spam in the Journal tonight, but my lord! Do you guys (gals, and nonbinary pals) see how much Sunny has stored for eggs today?!

Have a look! There's so many!

And he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to do this or not.. clearly, he does; otherwise he wouldn't have stored so many eggs of them.. almost 150 Flabebe eggs.. golly.. I'm not even sure how many Rotom eggs he had stored before this, either! Must've been a lot.. -Sleepy
Well, that was a.. night.

Trigger warning; sickness

So, here I was, planning on hatching a lot of pokemon during our dinner (well, early dinner for me), when all of a sudden.. I felt sick on the way home. At first I thought it was because I was feeling nervous (being around family that doesn't understand our.. system is stressful enough) but as the car ride drew on, so did my sickness and, before I knew it, I puked. Four seperate times, in fact. Our favorite clothes are.. yucky, to say the least. I'll be doing laundry early in the morning (don't worry, Sunny, our phone and devices are fine! My pride, however, is not)
So, TLDR; We're sick. Like, super sick. Expect our time on here.. limited for a while. Sorry, everyone!
Geez, when Maroon said we were sick.. they really meant it.

Trigger warning; talking about sickness!

I don't think I've ever, yknow, puked so many times when waking up in the bathroom (what a strange place to grow concious, huh?) and that wasn't even the worse of it!! What's worse is the fact that we're hungry, but everytime we eat we end up throwing it up in a few minutes! What's the logic in that, huh?! I just want to drink my tea and eat a bagel, but noooo tummy hurts too much to do that :( Geez, everything hurts.. and yet I'm pretty sure, despite this illness we had gotten, we don't have any medicine to deal with it. So, if we aren't around much, we're sick and sleeping! Our clothes are in the washer right now, but.. we may not wake up on time to clean them again..
Well, tonight is certainly one that we weren't expecting! I woke up tonight to see Animal Crossing on our doorstep! ..turns out we bought it a while ago, and it finally shipped here! As for our sickness.. we're feeling a bit better! Not the best, still, but we finally got some soup down :) And it looks like Sunny's luck was.. nonexistance yesterday, since I woke up tonight to see not a single note about it! ..yikes. -Sleepy
Hah! I've finally done it! I've hatched a sparkle before Sunny did!!! But, because of our sickness right now, Sunny hasn't been able to move much so I've been hatching most od the eggs, hah.. And it's one of my favorites, too.. too bad the nature isn't one that I like, but that's okay! -Sleepy

Pokemon Maroon has hatched

Albino(s): from rus! Regularly hatched:
How did Maroon get so many albinos today?! And rus, too???? That's not fair at all!!! I was the one who clicks for it, but they get the luck for it? >:0 They were so, so prideful about it, too.. leaving me notes like "hehe I got 3 albinos today. Where's yours? Nonexistant?" and I am.. sad. I know this is payback for me not telling them I hatched Nightmare, but still.. :( Well, on any other note.. We're currently going to GameStop to buy a VR game! ..for the VR. To play it when we get home again! We got sick while visiting our friends, so.. we're hoping our roommate isn't mad with us when we get home ^^"

Flabébé hunt vs Juku, Moonrays, and KoraTora!

I curse Maroon for this hunt.. and for every one of our friends daring us to do this. Our favorite flower is Black in case you were wondering <3
Shiny: 67 Albino: 29 Melan: 4 Hatched: 3,512 Troll party: 4 Twin party: 2 Long chain bonus: 52.5% for a melan!
GOAL
Get 30 shinies (27 base flowers, 3 for living dex!) Get 30 albinos (27 base flowers, 3 for living dex!) Get 30 melans (27 for base flowers, 3 for living dex!) Get Fairy badge to Wishalloy! Oh, and get our friends whose racing us fairy badges to Wishalloy too <3
Start/finish
Started: March 16th, 2024 Ended: Paused on April 21st, 2024 (sticked)

Stats: Maroon; 25s/12a/1m Sunny; 42s/17a/3m Teased for a melan: Maroon: 1 Sunny: 3 Sunny had the most specials, and the most teases of the hunt!

Collection of specials

• Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
You know how we're big fans of FNAF, yeah? Well, we have main fnaf ocs that we enjoy playing around with! Sunny's main oc is Abyss, whilst mine (Maroon) is Starfall! Abyss obviously has much more art about her than Star does, but I've recently re-drew how Star looks! So.. I've finally made a TH about them for it. I'll ask Sunny to make more art of them later, though! -Sleepy

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page