PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sun and Moon's Notes & Dwellings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 242526

SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Can.. can somebody tell me the odds on this? I wasn't expecting to get a random melan like this.. from a lab, nonetheless..
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
The specials I have hatched today; Most of these are from the lab!!

Melans

Shinies

Albino's

Chikorita hunt

Shiny: 20 Albino: 8 Melan: 1 Hatched: 1,126 Troll party: 0 Twin party: 3 Long chain bonus: 16.5% for a melan!
GOAL
Get three Shinies Get three Albinos Get three melans Get Grass badge to Wishalloy AND!!! Beat my friend in the race! >:)
Start/finish
Started: February 26th, 2024 Ended: March 4th, 2024 (sticked it)

Collection of specials

• Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
So, I'm replaying through Galar (because I got bored lol) and I want to see if anyone here wants to play along with me! I'm thinking of picking Sobble as my starter for this run (wow, Sunny is picking a water starter instead of a grass one? Who would've thunk) so.. I want to see if anyone wants to play the base game with me! No DLC, since I'm poor XD PM me if anyone is interested! I'll name my starter after you, and my friends can pick the names of any other pokemon I snag! I'm going for mostly 100% (minus a few pokemon since I'm not trading) of the pokedex in this run!! I miiight also shiny hunt a lot, too.. maybe! :D
How do I get a melan before an albino?? Is my luck crazy this hunt, or do albino's simply hate me??? Y'all, this is a little crazy now. 13 shinies, 1 albino, and now A MELAN! I JUST WANTED AN ALBINO!!! But, nope.. I woke up today expecting an albino sparkle, but got a melan one instead.. :/

Rotom hunt

Oh, boy, time to suffer! I NEED 6 OF EACH SPECIAL-
Shiny: 16 Albino: 8 Melan: 1 Hatched: 709 Troll party: 2 Twin party: 1 Long chain bonus: 10.5% for a melan!
GOAL
Get living dex of Shinies(6) Get living dex of Albinos (6) Get living dex of melans (6) ..(maybe) Get a lot of points in the TR!
Start/finish
Started: March 6th, 2024 Ended: March 14th

Collection of specials

• Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
Somebody QUICK! Send me a list of appliance (general brands) names for these Rotom specials! I'll most likely be needing a lot XD
Going to a mall.. only to go eat at Rainforest Cafe and getting a VR headset???? Yeah, I'm pretty happy (my feet aren't though! God, I did a lot of walking..)
I got beatsaber today!!! For the VR!! Oh, I'm so happy to play it later!! Too bad I have to share it with my cousin.. but that's okay because I don't mind sharing the headset with the fam ^^ Next game I'll get is one of the Help Wanted games next.. maybe the second one, since its pretty new compared to the older one.. I just cant wait to see how my younger cousin react to being jumpscared! I'm not easy to spook, but they are! XD
Considering how I probably will get my Magearna hunt started soon, I wanted to ask you (those who see my journal and read it) which badge I should aim for Wishalloy! Steel or Fairy? Grass badge will go next after whichever one is chosen!

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page