PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Year Updates 2023!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
These are all really good changes taking good steps in the right direction!! Happy new year indeed! I am surprised how high the possible reward for being a TR leader is now, though. In fact, I'm rather intimidated by it and will (personally) probably not be trying for leadership due to it. This is of course a me-problem, not everyone else haha. I'm kind of afraid to come back to the game and want to take a leadership position when it seems very much reward-indicated; what would that say about me? Again, very much a me-problem. Just wanted to speculate on how it made me feel! Not saying its bad or wrong or should change. One more thing, I'm a bit confused by the wording here.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Players will receive 2 Z-Fragments just for voting, even if they abstain. Honest feedback is wanted.
Does this mean that everyone recieves a bonus 2 fragments? Even if they don't vote?

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Methos's AvatarMethos
When voting, you will have an option to cast an "Abstain" vote. So, you will have voted and earned your voting reward, without voting for or against your type race leader. Not voting at all, not even voting "Abstain", would earn no voting reward.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
@Methos Ohhh I completely forgot that Pokefarm had an "Abstain" Button on polls. Thank you!
Forgot to mention I'm also really excited about the ability to see the full top 100 while the tourney is in progress!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Minor adjustment: Egg Supplier quantity input is now capped to 250. I didn't realise some people have both "more than 255 Egg Supplier slots" and "direct access to my DMs" :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

Minor adjustment: Egg Supplier quantity input is now capped to 250. I didn't realise some people have both "more than 255 Egg Supplier slots" and "direct access to my DMs" :p
That person's goal were beyond any of our understanding. Anyway, glad the egg supplier now actually delivers all the eggs at once.That was kinda annoying.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
abingy's Avatarabingy

Why is it capped at all if there isn't a cap on the amount of ESPs you can have? Not that it'll ever affect me since I don't plan on buying more past my 150 slots, just curious if there's a reason
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

Why is it capped at all if there isn't a cap on the amount of ESPs you can have? Not that it'll ever affect me since I don't plan on buying more past my 150 slots, just curious if there's a reason
> `quantity` tinyint unsigned not null default 1 Can only store one byte, that is a number from 0-255. Inventory entries, on the other hand, use a larger number size.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
maybe the timelines of type race albinos should mention the type race boost? like how other boosts are mentioned
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page