PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming updates: ease of use, and Type Race

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
This all sounds really neat! :) Hopefully I won't be too distracted for the next TR and actually be around to see the updates in action 😅 And as was already mentioned, just that small upvote change is really appreciated. Thanks for the continued updates!
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
thanks for the short descriptive, but very informative and awesome QOLs that alot of people will enjoy. i hope you and the team have a great christmas and a happy new year. enjoy your times with family <3
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Cherub's AvatarCherub
The supplier update makes me EXTREMELY happy xD Thank you so much!
❤️Supernatural❤️
❤️Avengers❤️
❤️Cobra Kai❤️
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
These updates sound really great, thank you! I would love to see more simple quality of life updates like this in the future.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
SheTemple's AvatarSheTemple
Thank you for the update!
I not hatch eggs, I eat them
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by Cerberus38

The additional tiers added to personal goals for the Type Race honestly scares me. 1,500 points is all I have time for and even that is painful to reach sometimes, depending on what eggs are readily available (looking at you Poison). I hope the final number won't be too, too crazy and I can't really say for sure until the next Type Race happens and I can see what the final goal is, but hoo boy right now it's made me very apprehensive/anxious. EDIT: Ahaha, end me now, next month's Type Race will have me on the Poison team. Imma die.
Me too! I wanna make it to at least 1,000 but with how there's very little poison eggs there are in the shelter it'll be hard!
Pfp from Pfq
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
I figured to pitch in and comment that I'm delighted with the updates encouraging the quality of Type Race leadership! I'm sure it'll help inspire camaraderie between participants and motivate engagement with the event during Type Races. The additional QOL updates are equally appreciated. I look forward to seeing these updates implemented. ^_^
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG artwork illustrated by TOKIYA.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page