PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Duke's Art Gallery (2/2 OPEN) >ᴗ<

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
Hello everybody, so seems like I definitely will be staying longer than planned haha. I will be extending this shop’s lifespan by a little bit, though I will decide when I would like to open again. Things are a little more hectic as my house is going under renovation, so I’m in the middle of trying to move things around and get rid of things in my house to make room. Takes up time, on top of classes and other work, the likes. So I’d like to be in prime time where things are settled down. Other than that, I have raised the prices of my art to their original prices, though only 100 zc under what I normally charge instead of 300 or so. Well then, stay tuned for when I open up again if you’re still interested ;)
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
Hi guys, this shop has one week left before its EOL deadline is reached. Fortunately, I have next week all to myself!! I will take the time to work on comms next week, so I’m opening 2 more slots. Note that I did do a last min change to fullbody shaded and chibi shaded!
Bump! Once again, the shop is closing at the end of this week! :)
twenty four hours remain
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
Oh! Can I squeeze in this order? Cut/Detail: Clean Color Chibi Character(s): Lena Payment type: 700 ZC Public or PM?: PM, please OK w/me using as example?: Yes OK w/me PMing for details?: Yes Extra: Hmm, I would prefer a transparent bg. As for her outfit... well she' got a bit of variation but the one with her brown jacket should be good - gloves and belt are optional. Thankies!
credits
Art @gezeichnet

QUOTE originally posted by Amethyst

Oh! Can I squeeze in this order? Cut/Detail: Clean Color Chibi Character(s): Lena Payment type: 700 ZC Public or PM?: PM, please OK w/me using as example?: Yes OK w/me PMing for details?: Yes Extra: Hmm, I would prefer a transparent bg. As for her outfit... well she' got a bit of variation but the one with her brown jacket should be good - gloves and belt are optional. Thankies!
For sure! Please send half of your payment upfront and I'll put you down on the list and get working immediately!
ok guys i kinda lied and somehow im still here and havent gotten off the site.. but ermmm yeah!!!! i opened the shop again for more monies.. I’m taking 2 slots again I changed it so that the sketches have color to them now similar to how i made the color sketches if you’ve been in that thread before!! I might also add a new type of option for the way i color drawings (sort of a watercolor-type coloring?) so keep an eye out for that
early bump whoops but i decided to do a little sale :o!! it'll end on the 25th, so you'll have a lot of time to order! and i added the new watercolor option! i only have one example but it's the last picture in the examples section! it's a little in-between for clean color and full detail, and makes coloring a bit more convenient for me :) next week i have off so i'll have a lot of time to complete commissions
Bump
Cut/Detail: bustshot sketch w/ color Character(s): alto Payment type: 400zc Public or PM?: pm OK w/me using as example?: yes OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: yes Extra: maybe a serious look on them? also, love your art :D
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page