PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Duke's Art Gallery (2/2 OPEN) >ᴗ<

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
bump, i added a singular feral example just to give a standard of what my current ferals look like lol, can be found in the examples hidebox
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Cut/Detail: Clean Color Chibi Character(s): Arielle Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: PM please! OK w/me using as example?: Yep c: OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yep! :) Extra: she’s quite young, and her bangs go all the way down to her eyes, slightly covering them! I would love if you could add her little puppy plush shown in the reference (he’s a light beige color with dark brown ears and muzzle) but it is not necessary! Thank you! Feel free to ask about any details through PMs, or I can change characters if you’re not comfortable with doing her :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Cut/Detail: Clean Color Chibi Character(s): Arielle Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: PM please! OK w/me using as example?: Yep c: OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yep! :) Extra: she’s quite young, and her bangs go all the way down to her eyes, slightly covering them! I would love if you could add her little puppy plush shown in the reference (he’s a light beige color with dark brown ears and muzzle) but it is not necessary! Thank you! Feel free to ask about any details through PMs, or I can change characters if you’re not comfortable with doing her :D
order accepted, please send half up front and i'll get working when i can :D
push i added tooltips to each non-artshop example to distinguish what type of artwork they'd be classified as just to give a clear image of what each artwork type might look like :D also i added equiv currencies to prices dont forget, shop may close in just a few weeks!
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Cut/Detail: Clean colour chibi Character(s): Blade Payment type: Would it be okay to pay half credits and half Zc? Public or PM?: Pm please OK w/me using as example?: Of course! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: You can pm me. Extra: Would she be able to be holding her sword in the air (seen in her ref sheet) and looking proud of herself/determined? If you can’t do that for any reason please lmk and I’ll think of something else! :)
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Cut/Detail: Clean colour chibi Character(s): Blade Payment type: Would it be okay to pay half credits and half Zc? Public or PM?: Pm please OK w/me using as example?: Of course! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: You can pm me. Extra: Would she be able to be holding her sword in the air (seen in her ref sheet) and looking proud of herself/determined? If you can’t do that for any reason please lmk and I’ll think of something else! :)
Yes, that’s completely fine with me! Please send the first half of your payment (no preference on whatever half you send first) and I’ll add you to the list soon
bump, two weeks left to order! i will probably lock the thread after its time is up but if there is still interest or i need currency i’ll open up again :)
Starkban's AvatarStarkban
Hello, how are you doing? I would like to order 2 slots if it's okay for you. If not, just ignore the second one. Thanks for your time.

Order #1

Cut/Detail: Full Body Shaded Character(s): Here Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Yes OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yes. I answer faster on discord, can send you the info on pm if you prefer it. Extra: You can choose whatever pose/expression/bg you see fit.

Order #2

Cut/Detail: Chibi Shaded Character(s): Here Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Yes OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yes. I answer faster on discord, can send you the info on pm if you prefer it. Extra: You can choose whatever pose/expression/bg you see fit.
Avatar art made by ALKM. I have permission to use the image.

QUOTE originally posted by Starkban

Hello, how are you doing? I would like to order 2 slots if it's okay for you. If not, just ignore the second one. Thanks for your time.

Order #1

Cut/Detail: Full Body Shaded Character(s): Here Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Yes OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yes. I answer faster on discord, can send you the info on pm if you prefer it. Extra: You can choose whatever pose/expression/bg you see fit.

Order #2

Cut/Detail: Chibi Shaded Character(s): Here Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Yes OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yes. I answer faster on discord, can send you the info on pm if you prefer it. Extra: You can choose whatever pose/expression/bg you see fit.
that is fine with me! please send the first half of one of your orders if theres any one that you’d like me to prioritize first and i’ll get to it immediately ^^ also please send your discord details within the trade message!
Hi folks! It’s almost the end of this shop’s lifespan, however, it looks like I might be staying on this site a little longer than I projected. So, I’ll be opening up one more slot! I will instantly start working on your order as I have no response from my current client as of yet, so no need to worry about waiting on the art. Claim the slot when you can! But, if you happen to miss this slot, feel free to PM me and maybe we can work something out? Edit: Slot has been claimed ^^

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page