PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Duke's Art Gallery (2/2 OPEN) >ᴗ<

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
Yooo new chibi style out now. You can still buy the other chibi style but here's a new one for you guys. It's a fixed price of 800 zc per piece, +50% rule for every extra character still applies, that's pretty cool. Check it out

pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
Bababooey. Finished semester so i'll have like a month to be free before im busy again lulz
^
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Cut/Detail: Chibi Style 2 Character(s): Karson and Sariya again! Payment type: ZC (1200) Public or PM?: PMs! OK w/me using as example?: Sure! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yes, go ahead! Extra: I’d love if they could be looking cute in some way? Such as hugging, holding hands, etc! As an added note, Karson is somewhat shorter than Sariya (tall gf and short bf if that makes sense)! If this can’t be included, it’s fine, but I would greatly appreciate it! You’ve drawn them before, but I really am intrigued to see them in your chibi style, thank you very much! :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Snip!
I'd love to do this! :) I'll try and get working on this after christmas, please wait until the sketch is ready! Adding this to the trello board now ^_^
Bump. Reiterated a rule so I may accept text descriptions. Please note that I may ask for an extra fee to design a character, mainly if it is a character with a complex description.
Feel like I want to get back into the game, finally. I am now accepting certain items for payment. Check main most to see the edits! May also make a separate art thread in the future to make smaller art pieces for items
letterduo's Avatarletterduo
Cut/Detail: fullbody watercolor Characters: https://toyhou.se/22165745.saturn & https://toyhou.se/21035626.nocturne Payment type: ZC Public or PM?: pm please! OK w/me using as example?: yep! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: yup thats fine Extra: i can pay extra but for this, could you add an ocean background ? since these two are somewhat aquatic related i wanted to get something like that <:
phantom | he/they | est! check out my boy!:
Lv. 99 — 25,753 / 29,701
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
My icon is made by Silver Raven!!

QUOTE originally posted by mirrorformat

Snip!
This is totally doable! I'll add you into the trello board, please look forward to the concept sketch! Edit cause I forgot to elaborate: No need to pay extra for the background!
i forget to bump lol

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page