PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

THE HIVE V3 (A Bug-Type Clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 188189190

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
complete.pngb+.png
Oh nice that guy’s shape is awesome for a plush hehe. (And happy belated birthday!) I think the only bug ones I have are joltik and durant lol
The only bug plushies I have im pretty sure are just the Joltik and Galvantula Sitting cuties lol. I plan to get durant and scolipede at some stage along with snowy vivillon^^ (After buying many electric plushies :])
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 18 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue: SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
i also have scizor and buzzwole, and a very very tiny charjabug i got from someone at a con
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal steel.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
It's so hard to find bug plushies :( I want a big Butterfree but it doesn't exist. I have a smaller one though. I DO have an amazing Butterfree dress though
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
ultra.pnge.png
The local game store near here in australia rarely gets sitting cuties, alas...or plushies, you have to be very lucky to get bug related! though that does make them more special, i suppose. unless you pull a cool bug out of the cards they sell (i only buy them on my birthday, even seeing a normal bug in packs makes me happy bc i just like the art haha)
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
I got my cutie from a hobby shop. apparently they have all of them. ... well they didnt have venipede but i think karrablast was a better choice in the end anyway
@herblawyerup Fellow Aussie! Ik that Meccha Japan does cheap shipping to here which is where I get all of my pokecenter things! If you are interested, their prices on most things are verrry affordable :]! Hopefully they have some cool bugs you like^^
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
My Bug Plushies collection is rather large, seeing as we're on the topic, haha! I've got a TON of Bugs! One of my current prides & joys are my complete collection of all of the Bug-Type Sitting Cuties, which I'm sure I have to have mentioned here at least once before, haha! I'm dreading the release of the Kalos wave... all those Vivillon I'll need to buy to keep the collection complete... I'll have to take a photo of all of them at some point when I'm not super tired, haha! ^v^ I've seen that the American Pokémon Center website has had that long-since-gone Snom plush available again!! Its price has hiked a bit since way back when, but it's here for anybody who's a Snom fan! I've got one that I got from when it first released a few years back but it's great to see it back again!! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Pages: 123··· 188189190

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page