PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

THE HIVE V3 (A Bug-Type Clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 182183184

kaleidobear's Avatarkaleidobear
awesome to see the clan get another fresh start :] i made an ant fakemon line for a contest we had in the first thread, ive been thinking about redrawing them so ill definitely post them here when i get that done! (i used to be meta knight btw, my link needs to be updated ;^^)
Juku's AvatarJuku
Awesome, I'd love to see it! I'll update your name shortly. ^.^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Juku's AvatarJuku
Welcome to THE HIVE, RF097820! I hope you enjoy your stay! ^.^
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
hi i just got added to this clan idk what else to say ecept i like bug types
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
Juku's AvatarJuku
Welcome to THE HIVE, JUSTICEBEETLE! Glad to have you! ^.^
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
hello hello hello I love bugs!! I have a lot of favorite bug types. Mostly scizor, vikavolt, buzzwole, scolipede.. lovely strong boys I love beetles a lot!!!!!! Especially Rhino beetles. Yes, this is why my username has "beetle" in it ps. giraffe weevils are actually top tier weevils Here are some of my bug children that want to hang out ^^ Daichi likes to spar if anyone is interestd hehe AND... just because I have it.. here's some art I did a bit ago of my sona with some bug types. It's not my best but it is certainly topical lol

teehee

I should do a better version of this
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 980 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Juku's AvatarJuku
Welcome to THE HIVE, cubchoo! Another one joins the Swarm!
Hello! The name's Michael and I really like Joltik! I am an artist who tends to draw a lot, Joltik just so happens to be a pokemon who I also love to draw!

Speaking of Joltik art, here's the last one I did! (and who knows, I might draw up some fakemon designs! :])

Art by me, allowed to be used with credit! :)
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Juku's AvatarJuku
What incredible art! As a Joltik-enjoyer myself, I give it an extra thumbs-up! ^.^
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
cute I love joltik!!!!!! i was thinking about making a fakemon design too one day, its been so long

Pages: 1234··· 182183184

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page