PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

THE HIVE V3 (A Bug-Type Clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 186187188189

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
my vote is on grubbin
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal normal.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,183 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Combee absolutely dragged me during my time on Team Flying a few months ago but it was so much fun the whole time, haha! It's definitely a rougher one with that tiny Gender Ratio, though, so if you end up going with them, just know that getting some girls may take some time, haha! (I went into the 3000s to get the two Shiny Females I needed, as I'm sure some of you might remember...) ^v^" I always gotta rep my boy Joltik, though! Favorite Bug!! Honestly, there are so many good options... I can wait to see what others suggest & which one you settle on!! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
ultra.pnge.png
seeing as your avatar is a spinarak, why not go a bug ya like by hunting spinarak? however, their eggs aren't as common in shelter, if you want an easier hunt, venipede might be a common egg to pick up (people like to mega evolve it i've found!) [edit so i don't sandwich post: TR ants are being nicer to me than my last hunt fr fr, quickest i've gotten both an albino and shiny. maybe they thought the name jokes were funny too pft]
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 7 — 84 / 169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Old Amber

Old Amber

Fossil

(item.png: 0)

A piece of amber that still contains the genetic material of an ancient Pokémon. It's clear with a tawny, reddish tint.

Unsellable

Lv. 6 — 95 / 127
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
kïtwurm's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkïtwurm
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngs.png
i suggest karrablast or shuckle!! they are such lil guys ;u; i love them so much also, i returned to the site recently and decided to hunt snom for TR :D i got these guys yesterday trying to build my chain! i still have yet to get an albino of the right nature, but i will hunt on 🫡
myst/kit ✦ she/fae ✦ infp-t ice.png type race: 1800 ice.png avi: official TBHK art
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
master.pnge+.png
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! Might try for Joltik since I have a whole bunch of pairs for it. Maybe with a splash of Maravol depending on how much I want to suffer? Funnily enough, I’ve been trying for a shiny Grubbin in UM today, don’t think I’ve ever raced myself for a shiny before. I do love Combee and was heavily weighing it(not really, they’re only 12 lbs) but considering the hunts for Salandit and Zorua I have planned I don’t want to put myself through that gender gamble yet (happy pride month to all of us who lost that gender gamble)
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
I have to restart my Larvesta hunt when tr ends. Accidentally broke it when hatching something 😭 I was at around 450-ish too :[
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I just got my Nintendium badge but I almost have enough gems for Wishalloy I just need the relic crown so glad I've been bug hunting it really pays off when it comes to gems Edit: I've also hatched this baby during the type race
Pfp from Pfq
BugCatcherSam's AvatarBugCatcherSam
junior.png
First forum post here, still figuring out this website and I'm kind of a boomer. Hi! Obviously I love bug-types. I'm currently chaining shiny cleffa. Would love to start hunting bugs but not sure if it's worth trying w/o shiny charm or upgrade. How did you all start out? Thanks! 9.png
SylviaRose's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSylviaRose
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by BugCatcherSam

First forum post here, still figuring out this website and I'm kind of a boomer. Hi! Obviously I love bug-types. I'm currently chaining shiny cleffa. Would love to start hunting bugs but not sure if it's worth trying w/o shiny charm or upgrade. How did you all start out? Thanks! 9.png
If you are gonna hunt bugs, I recommend anything except for combee until you get more bonuses. Those things are frustrating to hunt at best on a good day with the bonuses I have going. (Evolution locked behind a rare gender has led to a saved chain of 16k because trying for a female melan annoyed me. lol) I can be worth it, just a little slower. I've found that albino hunting/collecting is much easier if you have the time to make the interactions to power it fully. Bugs in general are a good place to start because most of them hatch really quickly so you get more chances with less work.
Current Type Race Score:3439 Profile pic is my cat and was taken by me. ~Sylvia
JDonut's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJDonut
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Lv. 53 — 144 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 42%
Gentle nature
feels good to be hunting bugs again! just over 1k gems until the third master badge, too :O
PFP is the Burnt Bouldabass from Runescape. Why? I mean look at that mohawk! Sheesh!!

Pages: 123··· 186187188189

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page