PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cetrouz Artstation [ Adoptables UFS | SLOTS OPEN (2/5) ] ]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

lycanpyr's Avatarlycanpyr

QUOTE originally posted by Cetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by lycanpyr

hi there! :D ur arts are incredible! i'd love to order pokechibi of him if its doable! if not, i can change the character. :] it'll be complex/hard, right? could i pay for it with 3 boxboxes? :0 ofc, i can pay more if there is such a need!
Ah thank you! And sure I can draw it! 3 boxboxes are fine, just send the first part of the payment so I can confirm your order :>
of course, i'll send two boxboxes ur way! thank u for accepting it! :D
artwork © Nunka
avatar & character on it © lycanpyr, pokémon © nintendo
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Small update Tomorrow (or technically today according to server time) I will be working hard to finish most of the orders if not all of them. I'll be very busy next week so I'll rush to finish everything asap! Once I'm done with them, I might not open slots again until second half of November.
Score: 0
Score Badge by LycanKai!
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Took me some time, but here it is the last batch of orders! For Rascal: For Cledànio: For Silver Raven: For lycanpyr: Slots will remain closed for a few weeks now, since I'll be busy for a while </3
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Thread has been reopened! Back at accepting orders! Since it's been a while, I'll update the examples and readjust my thread to offer new things. May get everything done by tomorrow :) The prices may also be readjusted, but I'll check that in first. For now, I'll keep the old prices for these first batches. So enjoy! <3
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
(I'm sorry if this is considered multiposting, it's just an important announcement I needed to make, won't happen again!) I am now officially selling Pokémon adoptables!! You can find current designs being sold on the second post! Aside from that, I have just changed the name of the thread to show that my slots are open because I forgot to do it sob, now everyone knows that we are open for business!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Heya! I'd love to get the Carrot Chocolate Cake Flareon adopt for Credits please! Thank you :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Breadkip's AvatarBreadkip
Hello! Your art style is super cute!! Could I get a poke chibi of Rune for zc?? Would they count as a simple design?? Haha thank you so much! :D <3
krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
hello! could i get a pokechibi of this goofball?
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Slots closed earlier as I gotta catch up with orders in the shop + larger IRL commissions! They will open as soon as I finish all current orders! Adopts are still sold regardless of slots! There will also be a price readjustment + change in canvas size for each category once slots open again.
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Here are this month's orders! For Meu! For Breadkip! For krusifiied! Slots will remain closed this next week since I'll be busy with some important events IRL! But after that, I'll reopen the slots, alongside a price readjustment and potentially updating the design of my little shop to make it more pretty!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page