PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cetrouz Artstation [ Adoptables UFS | SLOTS OPEN (2/5) ] ]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
As you enter the messy workshop, a small albino Zangoose rushed in your direction to sniff you before you could head further. Once she identified you were no threat, Bonnie, the fluffy albino Zangoose ran back to her sleeping mat, with her funny name tag dangling from her scarf. Welcome to my humble artstation! Here you offer me currency, and I give you art! Nice and simple, right? I can offer you... - Pokécharms / S/A/M Baits - - Pokémon Fullart - - Pokéchibi - - Pokémon Adopts - > RULES < - Only one slot per person! If all remaining slots are closed/filled, please wait until they are open again. - 50% payment upfront, and the other 50% when the piece is delivered. - WIPs will be sent while I work on the piece. You may suggest changes while I'm working on it. Changes after the piece is done are ok too but not anything drastic. - No refunds after the piece has started to be worked on (specifically when the first WIP has been sent). - All my pieces will contain my signature, but you can use the art anywhere if you credit me! Please, do not use the artwork commissioned by other people if they did not give you permission to. Versions posted on my thread are watermaked. - If by any reason I can't work on your commission, I may decline it or cancel it. In that case, I will give you a full refund. - On my free weeks, I may take a couple of hours to 3 days to finish a drawing. On my busy weeks, I might take 1-2 weeks to finish. May take longer depending how many orders I have to do. - More details or custom requests: please PM me! > COMPLEXITY GUIDE < Prices are defined on how complex the Pokémon are for me to draw. I will tell you what will be the price of a certain Pokémon you wish! Easy: Simple shaped Pokémon, with lack of colors, detail or limbs, usually very small or round (ex.: togepi, unown, cleffa, gastly, voltorb, bonsly, etc…) Medium: Pokémon with more distinct shapes, recognizable feral or anthro features, more details or colors (ex.: bulbasaur, zangoose, greedent, taurus, clefable, togekiss, etc…) Hard: Pokémon with more complex shapes, usually with a big amount of limbs or are very detailed in design (ex.: charizard, tyranitar, tsareena, sceptile, machamp, haxorus, etc…) NOT DRAWING unless chibi: Pokémon that are too complex, it will take more time for me to draw and it may not fit my style. Will there be exceptions for chibis due to simplification (ex.: most ultra beasts, dragalgee, deoxys etc…)
SLOTS
SLOT 1LilypadLife
SLOT 2CaptainNessbot
SLOT 3CometHammer
SLOT 4OPEN
SLOT 5OPEN
CONVERSION RATE 1 zc = 5 gp = 5000 (5k) cr ALSO TAKING Large gems (20 zc = 100gp = 100k cr) BoxBoxes (120 zc = 600 gp = 600k cr) Shiny Charms (200 zc = 1k gp = 1M cr) Ubercharms (250 zc = 1.25k gp = 1.25M cr) 28D Hypermode Voucher (600 zc = 3k gp = 3M cr) Mixed payments are accepted as long as it covers the price of the order

Pokécharm

A bait containing normal, shiny, albino and melan coloration of the Pokémon of your choice! (1000x1000px) Easy: 400 zc = 2k gp = 2M cr Medium: 800 zc = 4k gp = 4M cr Hard: 1.2k zc = 6k gp = 6M cr + Colored line: 10% the original price + Shading: 20% the original price

Pokémon Fullart

A normal, shaded Pokémon fullbody art of the Pokémon of your choice! (1500x1500px) Easy: 300 zc = 1.5k gp = 1.5M cr Medium: 600 zc = 3k gp = 3M cr Hard: 1k zc = 5k gp = 5M cr

Pokéchibi

A simple, shaded chibi fullbody of a Pokémon of your choice! (500x500px) Simple (easy/medium): 200 zc = 1k gp = 1M cr Complex (hard/difficult exceptions): 600 zc = 3k gp = 3M cr (Complex designs will be very simplified and there may still be Pokémon I won’t be taking if I can’t simplify it!)

More Examples

More examples can be seen through the thread
Score: 0
Score Badge by LycanKai!
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
You feel something soft touch your leg, and you look down to see a colorful Sylveon, rubbing herself gently and all her sugary ribbons against you. She then leads the way, and you follow her towards the back exit of the shop, where you find a small barnyard housing different Pokémon inside.
Welcome to the Pokémon Adopts Farm!
I'm an artist who loves character designing, and some times I make different Pokémon designs for me to auction for IRL money. Sadly, not all of them get sold out, so I decided to bring some of them here to Pokéfarm in hopes to find them a good home!
Some of my designs are fusions, others follow a theme or aesthetic. But all of them are Pokémon related. I don't do custom designs here, sadly.
- Current designs for adoption -

Firecracker Glaceon

120 zc = 600gp = 600k cr

Suicune + Liepard Fusion

360 zc = 1.8k gp = 1.8M cr

Entei + Pyroar Fusion

360 zc = 1.8k gp = 1.8M cr
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
also claimed for future stuff!
iN's AvatariN
Hello! If the artstation opens, I want to order! May I get a fullart of my pokemon OC for ZC please? Thank you!^^
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by iN

Hello! If the artstation opens, I want to order! May I get a fullart of my pokemon OC for ZC please? Thank you!^^
No prob! It will be 550zc (medium base price + 10% in accessories!) May you confirm your order?
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Hello there! May I order a Pokéchibi of Koda? I'll be paying in ZC!
Score: 2956
Badge made by LycanKai
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Sure! That will be 100zc! May I proceed then? :>
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hi could I get a chibi of this baby for zc? https://pokefarm.com/exit?destination=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1HAzVOt.png
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by Forestdove

Hi could I get a chibi of this baby for zc? https://pokefarm.com/exit?destination=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1HAzVOt.png
Of course! It will be 100zc! May I proceed?
Rainee's AvatarRainee

QUOTE originally posted by Cetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Sure! That will be 100zc! May I proceed then? :>
Yep!! I'll send half of the payment over right now! <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page