PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cetrouz Artstation [ Adoptables UFS | SLOTS OPEN (2/5) ] ]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

aluebax's Avataraluebax
Hiya! your art is amazing! may I order a pokechibi of Fel for ZC? thank you if you accept! ^^
25 x F x Gemini
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by aluebax

Hiya! your art is amazing! may I order a pokechibi of Fel for ZC? thank you if you accept! ^^
Thank you!! That will be 100ZC! Do you proceed? :> ------------------- All slots are now TAKEN and CLOSED! They will only open again once I get all current orders done (approximately one week or less)
Score: 0
Score Badge by LycanKai!
aluebax's Avataraluebax
Thank you so much! I will send the half over now! ^^
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
QUICK UPDATE/HEAD'S UP I wasn't able to work on or update some of the orders today because of personal reasons that are keeping me currently emotionally unwell today and I need a short time for myself... I am really sorry </3 However, this weekend I'll rush to give everyone an update and finish some orders, I promise!
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
ANOTHER UPDATE I'll try to work and finish all orders today or tomorrow. Sadly I unexpectedly spent my weekend outside of home (thanks to my family) and I couldn't do much. So I'm trying to compensate for that ✔️
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Here the batch of orders that were done! For Rainee: For Forestdove: For raccoonism: For aluebax: Will be opening slots soon after I do some adjustments in my thread!
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
THREAD UPDATE The thread has been updated! Here are some of the changes made: - Added conversion rate for reference - Added certain items as alternate options for payment - Adjusted price of Pokéchibis: old: 100 zc - 500 gp - 500k cr (Simple) new: 120 zc - 600 gp - 600k cr (Simple) old: 300 zc - 1.5k gp - 1.5M cr (Complex) new: 360 zc - 1.8k gp - 1.8M cr (Complex) - Minor adjustments and extra additions to rules - Text adjustments And with that, slots are open again!
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hello! Could I order a pokemon chibi for my ditto dog pokesona here? Their's lower jaw bigger than the upper! Are they count as a simple or medium one?

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

25/550 Buying at 25
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

Hello! Could I order a pokemon chibi for my ditto dog pokesona here? Their's lower jaw bigger than the upper! Are they count as a simple or medium one?
Of course! They count as a medium, so the price would be the same as a simple Pokéchibi (easy and medium = simple)! How would you like to pay?
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Hello! May I get a pokemon fullart of him please? I'll be paying with ZC. Tysm!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page