PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 323334

As much as I do enjoy team ghost (it also has my favorite color!), I'm gonna go with team skeleton because undertale has ruined me. I would be friends with the funny skeleton man. Perhaps Frye may also get another W. But I certainly dont mind if team ghost ends up winning :D
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by WanderingThunder

I am SO glad Splatoween isn't dead!
One might even say it's... undead ;) Anyhoo, I'll be joining most of you all on Team Ghost! Mostly because zombies and skeletons both kinda freak me out a little XD Best of luck to all three teams, of course! And I hope everyone has fun, regardless of who ends up winning ^^ (Also I love love LOVE the idol outfits!! They're very cute <3)

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by applekrisps

i wanna go ghost SO BAD but ouugh. frye's outfit looks so cooooool! i probably will end up going ghost but man is it hard to choose.
There are some fantastic designs going around! I don't blame you being torn. Let me know when you have selected a team so I can get you on the list. I hope you have fun regardless!

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Team Ghost over here! I wonder who's gonna win. (Probably gonna be Shiver again but I'd love to be proven wrong lol)
There might be a chance that Shiver wins, but I have seen SO many people say Ghost. We will have to wait and see!

QUOTE originally posted by UravityJenna

I feel like Zombie would be the least popular choice? I really hope it's not another Shiver sweep Fest (I love you Shiver!!!! Just other teams deserve spotlight but REGARDLESS good luck to Team Zombie ofc). From the spaces I've been in it appears Ghost has been the most popular pick.
Welcome on in, UravityJenna! I love Shiver as well, but she needs to share the winning love, ya know? I hope all teams have a lovely time!

QUOTE originally posted by SpacialDimension

As much as I do enjoy team ghost (it also has my favorite color!), I'm gonna go with team skeleton because undertale has ruined me. I would be friends with the funny skeleton man. Perhaps Frye may also get another W. But I certainly dont mind if team ghost ends up winning :D
Ya know, that is a good reason all in itself! I don't have any strong feelings for the teams, but when I realized I accidentally made a Danny Phantom pun when telling some friends what team I was thinking of picking "I think I am going Ghost!", I instantly wished Ghost had the green color. XD I also have plenty of experiences with the paranormal, so it is not too far of a stretch to befriend one in my eyes.

QUOTE originally posted by doodlekip

QUOTE originally posted by WanderingThunder

I am SO glad Splatoween isn't dead!
One might even say it's... undead ;) Anyhoo, I'll be joining most of you all on Team Ghost! Mostly because zombies and skeletons both kinda freak me out a little XD Best of luck to all three teams, of course! And I hope everyone has fun, regardless of who ends up winning ^^ (Also I love love LOVE the idol outfits!! They're very cute <3)
Haha, welcome in, doodlekip! Nice pun, love it! I agree, best of luck to everyone! I hope you have a great weekend and an amazing Halloween! I am updating the front page now. If anyone wants to be added to regions and teams, feel free to drop your information so I can get you added! That way you can find teammates here on PokeFarm! ^u^
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 2 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Pokémon SV - Shiny Rufflet Hunt My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

pokeradarstick.png cookie.png xray-specs.png eggpass.png
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Ah, I think I forgot to mention, but I used to be goodmorningblue! (I specifically wrote a note to myself to mention it here, and yet I still forgot... ^^;)
Oh, Blue, hey there! I am about to head to bed, but I will update your information in the morning~.
UravityJenna's AvatarUravityJenna
ultra.png
I forgot to add! My in-game name is "Jenna !! ♪" and my time zone is Eastern Time! If anyone on Team Ghost wants to play the Fest next weekend feel free to PM me for my friend code (or anyone that wants to be friends!) :D
I try my best to return all clicks!! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა If there is anything you want to ask, feel free to shoot me a PM! Icon and signature credits are in my "About Me"!! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
The front page has been updated!
Shiitakii's AvatarShiitakii
master.pngd.png
Hallo! :D I'm assuming I just post here if I wanna be added to the list, yeah? I hope so khjhhhk My in-game name is Shiitakii! I am in MST and my friend code is 7379-3184-3506. I main no-scope eliter and both dynamos! I will be joining team Skeleton for my undying love for collecting bones!
(and my lovely wife Frye)
I hope everyone has a great Splatoween!! :DDDD
v-ground.png

Lv. 100 — +4,621,414
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
It/It's My Journal
summon_xay.png
5 / 1500
credits

credits

pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
champion.pnge.png
welcome shii!! i'm probably gonna be on team skeleton as well, but at the same time i absolutely love ghosts (n ghost is also one of my fav pkmn types) so i might just make an alt acc on my switch just so i can be on both teams lol though i hope everyone has a good time during the fest! stay spooky and fresh out there everyone :P
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
Welcome on in, Shiitakii! I will be adding you and pizza to the front page shortly. I hope you have a great time on Team Skeleton! Seems like the Tri-Color map will be on Brinewater Springs. It will be an interesting time for sure!

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page