PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Q&A With Niet!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
If you could ask Niet any question what would it be? Now is your chance! This announcement is to gather questions for Niet for an upcoming stream where he will answer them live! Your questions don't have to be PFQ related either, they can cover all appropriate topics! Get to know your friendly PFQ programmer who works his tail off to bring us awesome content :D This stream will be hosted when Niet returns from his little summer vacation so you have plenty of time to think of what you want to ask and post them here! 29 October: This Q&A has not happened you may keep submitting questions!

Nov 4: The Q&A is happening now! Please tune in to the stream here to watch!

Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
what was the first ever pokemon he chose as a starter? and his first pokemon game? i know absol holds a special place in his heart but does he have any other favourites? more than one question, but we ignore this
『 icon from mindhack 』
Crystal-Fox's AvatarCrystal-Fox
You like zorua a lot, so why is your sona an absol?
  • Special Pokemon
  • Shops!
  • Type Race
Score: 0
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
What is Niet's favourite Regi, if any? If there was one feature unique to PokeFarm that you could choose to be adapted into the mainline Pokemon games, what would Niet pick?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
What are your thoughts on 'niet with abs'?
MuttonMaw's AvatarMuttonMaw
If you could change anything about any Pokémon, which Pokémon would you choose, and what would you change? Things like types, design changes, evolution changes, etc. I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject as it's a fun way to get in that creative flow. ^^
Art Shop - Trade Shop - Art Raffle PMD Snoozing Tessa Flair by justanobody2275 Avatar by aminahhime Moon Sprite(s) made by me
Heya Niet what is your favorite color and eeveelution? :D I just wanted to ask for fun ^^
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
How are you doing? I hope it's better than the last time I heard anything. (You seemed in need of some mental rest at the time.)
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii

QUOTE originally posted by dreamii

What are your thoughts on buff niet?
I just want to clarify for my assumption, you mean for the s/a/m hunting rates correct?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Zathrian's AvatarZathrian
Would you rather spend a week in one of the cities located in the games or one of the wooded areas?

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page