PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243

Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! 60 zc for the thunder fangs?

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_jir.pngsummon_hea.png for july TR
KitKatKutie2's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKitKatKutie2
mod1559.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

hello! 60 zc for the thunder fangs?
Sure! I'll send a trade
kit | 23 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Bump!
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! would you take a music box for a nightmare shroud and a gs ball for a steel statue?

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

hello! would you take a music box for a nightmare shroud and a gs ball for a steel statue?
Yes, I would! I will send a trade :)
Buríal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBuríal
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Hi! May I swap you 25 Medium Ground Gems for 25 of your Medium Psychic?
TR Score: 9541

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

Hi! May I swap you 25 Medium Ground Gems for 25 of your Medium Psychic?
Sure! I'll get those converted and send em right over :)
Alimpson's AvatarAlimpson
grandmaster.pngs.png
How much for a Shiny Shaymin? How many poison gems do you need? (I have a surplus of 132 mediums) Would you accept partial payment in gems and part in currency for a shiny Shaymin?
- The Kinaster I hatched during the event. LF: Hunting Unown (or have some UFT, or are willing to hunt some for me)? I need shiny Unown: z forms, to be exact. I don't care what nature they are. Tell me your price.

QUOTE originally posted by Alimpson

How much for a Shiny Shaymin? How many poison gems do you need? (I have a surplus of 132 mediums) Would you accept partial payment in gems and part in currency for a shiny Shaymin?
Hi there; it looks like my last shiny Shaymin sold a while back (the platform is a different color in the front post and I can't find any in my UFT fields). I'm willing to part with this one for a little less than EHP price (since it was gifted to me and not hatched). How does the equivalent of the 10,240 EHP price sound? I'm more than willing to accept mixed payment! My next upgrade to poison will be Wishalloy and I'm pretty low on poison gems since I recently pushed it to Nintendium. I'm happy to accept any you have! :D
Alimpson's AvatarAlimpson
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by Alimpson

Hi there; it looks like my last shiny Shaymin sold a while back (the platform is a different color in the front post and I can't find any in my UFT fields). I'm willing to part with this one for a little less than EHP price (since it was gifted to me and not hatched). How does the equivalent of the 10,240 EHP price sound? I'm more than willing to accept mixed payment! My next upgrade to poison will be Wishalloy and I'm pretty low on poison gems since I recently pushed it to Nintendium. I'm happy to accept any you have! :D
legends are usually 200-500 zc (some exclusions apply) so would all my spare poison gems + 90 zc do (about 350 zc worth cause you buy mediums at 2 zc)?

Pages: 123··· 3940414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page