PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 383940

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Bump! :D Starting my Swinub hunt at reset. Come get your spots!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
MythicTime's AvatarMythicTime
105 GP for your Radiant Petal?
Still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm getting along just fine
Sure! I will send a trade.~
A humble bump c:
Spruce Moose's AvatarSpruce Moose
Hello! :) I was wondering if I could please buy your Mamoswine, for ZC? ^_^ Also, I was hoping to buy your water, flying and grass medium gems, though I do have some normal gems if you wanted to swap. I'm happy to buy them, if not, or partial. Would you like to swap one Ice Z for one Grass Z? :) I have 30 Galarica Cuffs and 20 Wreaths, 10 leeks, and 20 ice stones - I was hoping for thunder, dusk, shiny, moon, and maybe some ever stones. Again, if you aren't interested in swapping, then I'd love to buy them ^_^
  • x
  • x
I am so nervous
Hello! So, just to confirm: -Mamoswine for 16ZC -99 medium gems in varying types for 50 medium normal gems and 98zc -One Z-crystal swap -30 Galarica Cuffs and 20 Wreaths for 50 Shiny Stones and -10 Leeks and 20 Ice Stones for 30 Dusk Stones? :) I tried to match the number of evo items and stones exactly with what I already had in my inventory, but let me know if you want me to throw in any of the other ones you mentioned in favor of breaking the even numbers. Otherwise, I'll start tossing some trades your way!
Spruce Moose's AvatarSpruce Moose
Oh! Yes, that works, and would be great! Thank you so much! :D Your shop is lovely, by the way! I love the layout! Oh! I was wondering also, about hunt spots - are they only for people wanting a melan? Or are s/a spots okay too?
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment! I also accept S/A spots! :D
himarry 124's Avatarhimarry 124
are you selling your box's the thing says for 30k equv but that your not doing box box hunts. if you are selling box's i would like to pay 240 ZC for 42 box's please
60/500 to the Grand hatching
My BoxBox hunts are closed, but I'm still selling from the boxes I have available. I just won't go out of my way to hunt for 42 boxes if I don't have them, if that makes sense. BoxBox hunts may open at a later date. So, two box-boxes? Certainly! I will send over a trade shortly. :)

Pages: 1234··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page