PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 383940

himarry 124's Avatarhimarry 124

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

My BoxBox hunts are closed, but I'm still selling from the boxes I have available. I just won't go out of my way to hunt for 42 boxes if I don't have them, if that makes sense. BoxBox hunts may open at a later date. So, two box-boxes? Certainly! I will send over a trade shortly. :)
ty
60/500 to the Grand hatching
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Sure! I will send the trades! c:
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Spruce Moose's AvatarSpruce Moose
Oh! Sorry, with the hunt spots - May I please request 3x brave (S)? Also, one S and one A sassy? :)
  • x
  • x
I am so nervous
Of course! I'll add you to my hunt spots right away.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Hi! Hope it’s ok to post this here but I was just being nosy and I noticed Hippoatas on your future hunt list. If I don’t happen to get the albino I’m after by the time I start work on Tuesday would it be possible to be put down for one albino? Or should I check back in when you actually start the hunt? (Also would you like my 96% breeding pair to breed with whenever you do the hunt? I won’t need it once work starts regardless of whether I actually get my albino or not. I’ll be too busy to hunt once things start lol. It would be free btw, I don’t need payment ^^)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Hi Yahan, thanks for the interest! I think it would be better to check back in when I actually start the hunt. I think this one may last a while with how rotten my luck has been so far, lol. XD And I already have a pair, but I appreciate the offer! c: Best of luck with your hunt! I will have my fingers crossed for you to get that albino you need!~
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Thanks for letting me know! I’ll do my best to pop in after work starts then. Everyone says the first year teaching is a dumpster fire :’) Hope all your hunts go well!
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6
What is your vivillon pattern? I might be interested in a custom hunt depending on what it is
Hi Aurora, my Vivillon pattern is Pokeball.

Pages: 12345··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page