PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mika's Logs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
Ummmm... Excuse me Sally, but what??
Girl #2 hatched. These 3 puppers are consecutive shinies (41, 42, 43). This is wonderfully crazy. <3
credit | free to use
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 89 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 59 — 10,044 / 10,621
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13
Melan Post!
Melan number 29! She came with a shiny twin. <3 Today was a Niet and Sei day, so with those bonuses, I had to use the extra shelter bonus passes. I hatched 287 pokemon so far today, and it totally paid off. I'm sad that she's not a sweetie, so I'm going to keep going.
Edit: Number 30!
credit | free to use
TR April 2024 Day 1 Haul
Today
Sun. 14/04
was crazy! Niet changing the daycare to using IP for reloads and the shelter using IP for bonus adopts led to an amazing first day of the TR. Twins Daycare pass 5 lab albinos AND 3 Random Chance Lab Shinies. I made 190,544 clicks. Hatched roughly 800 pokemon, opened the last slot in the Lab adopts, released well over 5k eggs into the shelter, and made 3,866 points towards the type race. This is the most I've done on any day in my history here on pokefarm. <3
credit | free to use
Another TR Melan. :O
Sally had one more surprise in store for me for this TR. :D
credit | free to use
Crazy Lucky Type Race
So this race in general has been crazy. A total of 4 melans. 2 in under 500, 2 more in less than 2k. An out rageous amount of points for me, I've beat my top score by more than 2.5k points. Also, say hello to melan number 4 of this race. <3
credit | free to use
Grumblings
I think I've used up all my melan luck. I started Charmander on the last day of TR in a last ditch effort to squeeze one more melan out of Sally, but she's defiantly been saying no and putting her foot down. I'm not quite 2,500 eggs in, and no melan in sight. Hopefully, I'm over 40 shinies in, about 30 albinos, several pairs of twins, a few troll parties, and I'm getting annoyed. -.-' C'mon Sally. Let me bring my bab home. ono
credit | free to use
Ok.
I'll shut up, Sally. owo although you could've at least let him be Any or Sweet. ono
credit | free to use
The Best Girl <3
My girl is home! (With a shiny twin to boot! <3) Welcome home Bastion! Since I played moon the first time, I've always had a Mudsdale on my team. I'm so glad I un-stick'ed this chain. <3
credit | free to use
Melan UFT
Managed to hatch this girl early today. Since she's not a nature I prefer, she's uft in this thread.
credit | free to use
And another one owo
I hatched a burnt potato with legs. XD and she came with a shiny twin.
credit | free to use

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page