PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mika's Logs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
Mika's Log
I don't know why I haven't done it before now, but I'm finally trying my hand at hunting Mudbray. I've had a Mudsdale on every team I've made since I played Moon, and just haven't taken the time to make a mudbray pair until now. So wish me luck! Here's to hoping I can bring Bastion (my current Mudsdale in SV) home. <3
credit | free to use
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 89 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 59 — 9,687 / 10,621
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13
SALLY ono
No fair. I want one!
Lv. 45 — 4,610 / 8,654
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
???
Happiness 0%
Timid nature
credit | free to use
Lookit this cyoot bb!!!
Bait made by ValleryP
Here's to hoping this adorable bait by ValleryP brings me luck! <3
credit | free to use
HE'S HERE!
While he's not a sweet boi, he's still the best boy. I've been hunting Amaura off and on since I first joined back in 2018 (it was my very first, very daunting hunt), and I finally hatched him. I can't wait to see what my littlest is gonna name him. She's gonna be so excited! <3 :D
credit | free to use
MY SON HAS ARRIVED!
This has to be my luckiest TR ever. My second Melan of the chain that I started fresh for this race. If you're interested in my gushing and excitement, I added a bit to his description on his page. I love him so bleeping much I could scream! He's gonna be a big boi eventually. :3
credit | free to use
Sally, what are you doing??? owo
I decided to randomly delta 5 eggs last night before I went to bed, just for the hell of it to see what delta's I'd get this morning when I got up. He's the 5th shiny of the chain, I think the 7th albino. And not only that, he's a delta. A freaking delta! Like, what?? I've been hatching these little goobers off and on for 5 years. FIVE. And this week, it feels like Sally is just throwing them at me. Out of 5 shinies in the chain, 3 of them have been melanistic. My brain is broken. Also, the coolest thing about him imo, is that he was technically hatched by my middle kiddo. I'll let her hatch my first party some mornings before school, because she loves hatching the eggs just to see what they'll be. I told her she can name him, and she wants something with Guen/Guin/Gwen and dinosaur related. If anybody has any ideas, let me know, please! <3
credit | free to use
Mika's Log
I realized today that I've actually been here for going on 6 years. The 18th of this month makes six years since I joined pfq. So that means I've been hunting these derpy lil' dinos for that long. Since May of 2018 to be precise. So almost 6 years ago, I hatched Smush and was so excited but frustrated at the same time. This TR has been utterly awesome. I've beaten my own high score, reached my personal goal for the TR z fragments, my team is 89% done with the 13th goal/bar, I've hatched not only 3 melans, but my first delta melan as well, and it feels really nice knowing that my first self hatched shiny and my first delta melan are the same species. I am a happy lil' derp right now. :3
credit | free to use
Whiny Post
Rockruff is kickin' my butt today. I've used all my shelter adopts (127), daycare adopts (30), plus an aditional 75 dcp, and I hatched 7 from the supplier, and got 1 albino today. /sigh Sally, did you decide my melan luck is kaput because of Amaura? ono On the plus side, I caught 'rus today. So that's number 36 so far.
credit | free to use
Welp
Sally just shut me up. I know I was comlaining in my last entry last night before I went to bed. But I filled my party this morning after I got the girls out the door for school, and went back to bed. I got up this afternoon, and this boy decides to say hallo! ^_^ Today's been kinda frustrating, so he's definitely a welcome sight, even if he isn't my preferred nature. He helps me tick off a box in my melan bingo for the year as well. So I'm going to keep going because I need at total of 4 of these babs. (And hopefully, 2 of them will be girls because you can't tell me that Midday Lycanroc isn't decidedly feminine or Midnight aren't masculine - Dusk is NB. Plus, I need a melan female for my Boogie.) ALSO, Thank you to the person who's subscribed and keeps thumbs upping my posts, it makes me feel good. XD
credit | free to use
My girl is home! <3
My Boogie-boo is finally here. While she's not a sweetie, she's still amazing because my Boogity-boo was one of the chillest dogs I've ever met. She'd eat apples by nibbling with her front teeth around the core, she didn't like pop corn, and LOVED the peas out of Maruchan Cup Ramen. She was my first doggo. She was just a tiny little floof who followed my grandpa home from the mailbox, no bigger than a beanie buddy. She got her name, Shaddow, because she followed me around everywhere, not because of her coat. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge November 2020. And I miss her so much.

IRL Boogie Photo Dump

credit | free to use

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page