PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mika's Logs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
Mika's Log
I have been collecting Origin Sashes for almost 2 years. TWO YEARS! I started hatching back in February for TR and paused it because I just didn't have the spoons to click enough to actively hunt a legendary. But on a whim for Sei Day, I resumed it and activated a Z Crystal. My last hatched party had my first Shiny of the chain. And now I have this bab. What is this luck?! Why have so many of my melans been early chains?? Sally, what are you doing?!
credit | free to use
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 89 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 59 — 9,687 / 10,621
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13
Mika's Log
Sally Strikes again. I was just gem hunting, and had grumbled to myself that my last 2 parties (post hatch #40) hadn't resulted in any sparkles. And in the last slot of the party, this little bean decided to show herself. She's named for my roommate's cat's alias, as Pookie the Great and Terrible is my favoritest kitteh evar.
credit | free to use
Art Master Post
So I've been able to delve more in to digital art, and I'm working on little doodles. I decided that I'm going to make Melan Baits for my upcoming hunts and this is where I'll be keeping track of them. (Links to come eventually. They'll be organized by region.)
  • Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Kalos
  • Alola
  • Galar
  • Paldea
  • PFQ
  • X
content
content
content
content
content
content
content
content
content
Click a Tab for your desired region!
credit | free to use
Kanto Baits

001 Bulbasaur!

004 Charmander

Drawn by me, Melan colors by pokefarm. For my use only.
credit | free to use
Twin, Trolls, and Triplets, Oh My!
These babs are uft. Check Trolls/Twins (δ1/1zc/5gp/5kcr) fields for current stock. ^_^
  • Twins
  • Trolls
  • Triplets
  • X
Shiny/Shiny
Alolan Vulpix Naughty/Lax Hardy/Lonely Mild/Timid Relaxed/Lax
Noibat Impish/Docile Calm/Hardy
Croagunk Relaxed/Impish
Galarian Zigzagoon Calm/Sassy
Bulbasaur Mild/Rash
Amaura Docile/Mild
Glameow Gentle/Lonely
Zubat Impish/Bashful
Scatterbug Serious/Quiet
Wooper Gentle/Docile
Litwick Careful/Hardy
Charmander Timid/Lonely Gentle/Hasty Naughty/Lonely Brave/Adamant Brave/Lax Careful/Relaxed
Albino/Albino
Rockruff Brave/Quiet
Cubone Timid/Naive
Maril Serious/Brave
Zubat Lonely/Modest
Charmander Brave/Rash
Alolan Vulpix Lonely/Quirky
Joltik Mild/Gentle
Cubone Naughty/Timid Timid/Brave
Galarian Ponyta Quiet/Naive
Sentret Calm/Jolly Jolly/Quiet
Skiddo Naughty/Naughty Naughty/Hasty
Poochyena Sassy/Sassy Careful/Sassy
Goomy Modest/Quiet
Ralts Jolly/Lax
Vulpix Mild/Hardy Serious/Docile
Charmander Bold/Serious Impish/Naive Relaxed Careful
Mudbray Relaxed/Gentle
Pincurchin Mild/Quiet/Mild
credit | free to use
Melan Devilbug
So this happened today. It's been kind of rough, so as per the usual, Sally stepped in and said, "Here, have an early melan." She's uft or swap for a sweet/any non-meadow pattern. Sold her to NatsNeko. ^_^
credit | free to use
Melan Devilbug #2!
Hatched this boy just before reset tonight! Perfect nature, but idk if I'm going to evolve him or not. I'm still hatching and hoping for another melan (or 2) so I can complete the line before the next type race. Side note, these last 2 days have been Ravyne days, and holy crow the bug gems I've gathered is ridiculous. If anyone sees this, PLEASE visit my shop, or the thread in my trainer card to take these bug gems from me. I need them gone. >n<'
credit | free to use
Melan Devilbug #3!
Welp, another one uft. Same price as the first one, 900zc/equiv. If anyone's interested, please reach out or go to the link in my trainer card! ^_^ Swapped with Addonia for this bab. ^_^
credit | free to use
Non-deletion post! ^_^
I haven't really been up to much on here the last few weeks. We got a new kitten and she's a fiesty little thing. Our roommate brought her in on August 5th. She was a tiny stray that he found and she couldn't have been more than 4 weeks old. We gave her formula the slowly weaned her, got her litter trained, and she's been a chaotic little gremlin since. XD She's figured out how to scale up fabrics, and she loves my squishmallows (the Zebra one is her favorite). I absolutely adore her to pieces.
credit | free to use
Non-deletion post
I haven't been very active the last week or so because Covid hit the house again. I think one of the kids brought it home, and it circled through the trio of adults. But I'm finally on the mend, and back to getting my daily clicks in.
credit | free to use

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page