PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (1/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Sooty

Hi, not ordering cuz I see your slots are full! Just wanted to ask a question.

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

I can do Humans, Ferals, Anthros and Pokemons too I will not accept uwu furries requests ,over mechanical/robotic Characthers or anything that breaks PKFQ rules
It says you will do anthro but not "uwu furries", does that mean you won't do a specific style of furry but others are ok? Or no furry stuff at all, and anthro being just e.g. anthro pokemon? Sorry if this is worded confusingly hsjdgk
overly exaggerated "cute" designs makes me uncomfortable,there was a time I had to literally ask a customer to resize the eyes into a different shape because it was making me scared
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 1300
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
I'm really sorry for the lack of art examples right now, discord had cut all hosting for images,I'm reworking that asap
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
this commission request will be put aside to open the slots for other people,if it ever comes back it'll have to wait until a new slot is open and pay the current charged price

QUOTE originally posted by vanillafog

Your art examples are really good! I like your style. May I please request a fullbody of https://toyhou.se/6566637.rosso for 100 ZC? Thank you very much in advance!
1 month since no answer waiting for answer from customer,are they even alive?!
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
Hi, Your front post is kinda confusing but if ever its not closed can you do a bust of this??
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
0 /1,000
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Xyrnp

Hi, Your front post is kinda confusing but if ever its not closed can you do a bust of this??
I can,but how is my front post confusing?
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
It says "Commissions slots are now available commission request closed for inactivity" So I am not sure which one to follow x) sorry ^^'
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Xyrnp

It says "Commissions slots are now available commission request closed for inactivity" So I am not sure which one to follow x) sorry ^^'
oh right,uh ,it's because a client was inactive for 1 whole month after I asked them more Information about their request,the previous text was "thinking about closing that slot request" and then it became a month and I changed to "slot closed for inactivity" if you look at the post above your's I think you can find said closed request,I'm sorry for the confusion,I thought it was something more about aesthetics or coding
Wetned's AvatarWetned
Greetings! Could I please get a Fullbody of my character Newt for ZC?
Icon made by Aesaii!
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Wetned

Greetings! Could I please get a Fullbody of my character Newt for ZC?
oh my , you surely like this guy
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
I've posted a pool btw

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page