PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Ahh I see well I dont mind other art styles if you feel comfortable enough to try if not can you do Lorelei?
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by SirensEcho

Ahh I see well I dont mind other art styles if you feel comfortable enough to try if not can you do Lorelei?
oh this one feels more easy to not mess up with I'm sorry for reacting like that for Cassy ,it's your pngtuber ,I feel like if I messed up with anything I wouldn't only be messing with the art but also the general quality or your image ,since you would probably end up using it in a stream
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 0
oh no you are totally fine it was mainly just gonna be my Discord and Twitch pfp is all lol
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by SirensEcho

oh no you are totally fine it was mainly just gonna be my Discord and Twitch pfp is all lol
I'm going to try drawing her ,if I end messing up on something then I'll draw Lorelei instead
Alrighty sounds good to me though I have confidence that you will do great!
LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain
Could I possibly get a fullbody of this pokemon with GP? ^^
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderRain

Could I possibly get a fullbody of this pokemon with GP? ^^
what should I call this adorable fella?
LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Lets call her Lilypomme for now :) Also would you like me to send payment now or later? ^^
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderRain

Lets call her Lilypomme for now :) Also would you like me to send payment now or later? ^^
I think it's safer if you pay it later
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Hi, not ordering cuz I see your slots are full! Just wanted to ask a question.

I can do Humans, Ferals, Anthros and Pokemons too I will not accept uwu furries requests ,over mechanical/robotic Characthers or anything that breaks PKFQ rules
It says you will do anthro but not "uwu furries", does that mean you won't do a specific style of furry but others are ok? Or no furry stuff at all, and anthro being just e.g. anthro pokemon? Sorry if this is worded confusingly hsjdgk
Lv. 100 — +742,671
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page