PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
commission slots are open for claiming again
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 0
Okay then, I'll request a bust shot of my OC ^^ So, let's see about that description... She's a humanoid with shiny, black hair that goes past her shoulders, curtain bangs, and kitty ears that are pinkish on the inside on top of her head. She also has blood-red eyes and fangs that look similar to a vampire's. She normally wears a black hoodie. Can you draw her hands in the bust shot too? Her hands are in a postion like this. If you need more details, you are welcome to tell me or PM me :)
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
bump
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi! If a slot is available, I'd love to order a fullbody of her for ZC if that's okay? If you'd like me to change characters, I'm happy to do so. Feel free to ask any questions about her design, and thank you very much! :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
Your art examples are really good! I like your style. May I please request a fullbody of https://toyhou.se/6566637.rosso for 100 ZC? Thank you very much in advance!
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by vanillafog

Your art examples are really good! I like your style. May I please request a fullbody of https://toyhou.se/6566637.rosso for 100 ZC? Thank you very much in advance!
oh! sure! what theme/pose you have in mind? considering his toyhouse lacks personality description...
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

oh! sure! what theme/pose you have in mind? considering his toyhouse lacks personality description...
Thanks for accepting! And for reminding me that I still needed to fill out his profile - his toyhouse has a brief personality description now. Would it be possible for you to draw him striking a dance pose with his head held high? I can send you reference images if you'd like more specific direction regarding the pose, but I don't want to constrain your artistic freedom too much.
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Humpty Dumpty this posts gets a bumpty
Heya! so could I get a fullbody of my baby Cassy for 100zc? she is my pngtuber and wanted to get some art for her but if not that is totally cool!
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by SirensEcho

Heya! so could I get a fullbody of my baby Cassy for 100zc? she is my pngtuber and wanted to get some art for her but if not that is totally cool!
brother I'm going to be honest with you,I can design wise,but I feel like my art style would downgrade her so much,I can't draw anime like that

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page