PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Hello! I'd love to order a fullbody of him for 500gp! <3

QUOTE originally posted by Furious47

Hello! I saw your art and I just couldn't resist commissioning you! Could you draw a full-body of my feral derg here in a kind of foresty background? I don't have a ref or anything yet, just a few art peieces. If there's any other information you need, please let me know. Thanks! i'll send the payment whenever you say!
Im sorry for not being able to pm you two but i just wanted to know if you want any changes or want me to proceed with this sketch
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 0
Rainee's AvatarRainee

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Im sorry for not being able to pm you two but i just wanted to know if you want any changes or want me to proceed with this sketch
I'd love for you to proceed with the sketch!! <3
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai
Furious47's AvatarFurious47

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Furious47

Hello! I saw your art and I just couldn't resist commissioning you! Could you draw a full-body of my feral derg here in a kind of foresty background? I don't have a ref or anything yet, just a few art peieces. If there's any other information you need, please let me know. Thanks! i'll send the payment whenever you say!
No worries, the wait was worth it, it looks great as it is ^^
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Hello again! I'd love to order a fullbody of her for 500gp! Also I have a question, can you order more than once at the same time? <3
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
Hiya! Could i grab a slot for this lil robot to be drawn please? I'll be paying in gp plus i can throw in some specials as tips :3 https://toyhou.se/15569938.t0t0d1l3
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

Hello again! I'd love to order a fullbody of her for 500gp! Also I have a question, can you order more than once at the same time? <3
Glad to have a loyal customer that fast and sure you can grab more than 1 slot per week , just don't be greedy
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Fuecoco

Hiya! Could i grab a slot for this lil robot to be drawn please? I'll be paying in gp plus i can throw in some specials as tips :3 https://toyhou.se/15569938.t0t0d1l3
You got me scared for a moment with "robot" but now that i saw it sure i can do that cute little bot
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Hello! I'm back again to order a fullbody of her for 500gp! <3
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Bump
Hello, I'd like to commision some art. Username: ShinyDaUmbreon Images for reference (sideviews with arms raised for convenience): link to imgur payment: one albino and one shiny Additional info/requests: none

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page