PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Oh good I'm not the only one getting this:

Oh noes! An error! Uncaught OutOfBoundsException Item not found — /classes/Item.class.php L.29 Stack trace: Item::getByName('tournament token ()') — /modules/tournament/__main.tpl.php L.34 require('/modules/tournament/__main.tpl.php') — /template.php L.230 require('/template.php') — /classes/Template.class.php L.80 Template::render() — /modules/tournament/__construct.php L.63 require('/modules/tournament/__construct.php') — /classes/Template.class.php L.31 Template::loadModule('tournament', array ()) — /init.php L.99 require('/init.php') — /index.php L.1
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Merifrimox's AvatarMerifrimox
I'm getting the same error, both on the tournament page and on the farm page
glad i'm not the only one getting an error!
Avatar is from the Pokémon Anime; Shipost Sprite edited by PinkSkittyPow!
PurrJPro's AvatarPurrJPro
Other people seem to be getting the sign-up error but is anybody else getting the farm error? It seems to look the same as the error for tournament sign-up for me, just longer (not too much longer tho, just a line)

Feed my starter!

Lv. 100 — +542,127
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDark
Happiness 54%
Gentle nature
KenderMystic's AvatarKenderMystic

QUOTE originally posted by PurrJPro

Other people seem to be getting the sign-up error but is anybody else getting the farm error? It seems to look the same as the error for tournament sign-up for me, just longer (not too much longer tho, just a line)
Same. It's probably because of the new Token icon, so anywhere that has it is broken.
PurrJPro's AvatarPurrJPro

QUOTE originally posted by KenderMystic

QUOTE originally posted by PurrJPro

Same. It's probably because of the new Token icon, so anywhere that has it is broken.
Ah man, but I figured. I hope it gets fixed soon
Res0nare's AvatarRes0nare
Yup, I'm getting the error on the tournament AND farm page.
avatar by me! banner by angelatos Instagram || DeviantArt || Toyhouse || Redbubble || Storenvy || Adopts TEAM HYDRO VORTEX SCORE: 0
Kilmowsie's AvatarKilmowsie
I am getting an error also.
Zikran-Ra's AvatarZikran-Ra
It's also showing an error when I check the game currencies via the drop down menu, on top of the farm and tournament errors.
Shay Cormac's AvatarShay Cormac
Same problem here.. can't access my farm page :/

Avatar Source + Original Picture: https://avatars.alphacoders.com/avatars/view/28532 I only added the Name to the picture~ Assassin's Creed Rogue: Developers: Ubisoft Sofia Publisher: Ubisoft Director(s) Mikhail Lozanov Spass Kroushkov Martin Capel Producer(s) Ivan Balabanov Designer(s) Martin Capel Artist(s) Eddie Bennun Writer(s) Richard Farrese Composer(s) Elitsa Alexandrova

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page