PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Excited for some new exclusives! Tillink will always be my favorite fakemon! I just adore these little derpy gecks 😍 (though I know they're technically based on Skinks <3) I can't thank Shazi enough for this perfect design.
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I have a lot of faves amongst the Fakemon and Exclusives, tbh... I couldn't make a comprehensive enough list. For things that were introduced via Tournaments, though, here's a few: The only method of organization here is "pixel height of sprites," so please don't think this is the order I like them in! ^_^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
My favourite tournament mons are the Taiveret line and the Kitwurm line, and my favourite variant is Scaracross! (could you tell? XD)
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
Any of them as dragon.png deltas (check my fields xD) Old School: Definitely Orkit More Recent: I think I'd have to say the caprikid line is the best overall (and not just because it's 4 pokes) - Sagidamas being the best of that line. Secret Favourite: i will always love how cute arasprit is (the evo though ...eeeep! D-:)
Honourable Mentions: regular Shinorin, fae form Quibbit, and austral Flurrawr
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/185 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Hope'sUnicorn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHope'sUnicorn
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngs.png
The new exclusive eggs look like variants of beldum and yamask!! I’m interested to see what they’ll end up being!
551/3,000 summon_xay.png
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
elite.pnge.png
im hyped to see the newbiez! i cant choose one favorite.. i love croaket line + all of its evolution formes, valimp, exilant & lyruse!!
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage sometimes shazi really is like a melody in my head.
Teddybear's AvatarTeddybear
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

We're now coming to Season 24 of Tournaments, which means we've been running these for almost 6 years now! I like to look back at previous Seasons and see what Fakemon we've added to the game over the years. Lunupine is still my favourite, but there's a lot of contenders! Who's your favourite? Let me know :) In the meantime, here's information about the new Season:
My favorite PFQ Variant is XD001 :D

Template Credit

Shout out to Disasterrific for helping me fix my template to meet community Rules Template made for me by me (and a bit of help from Disasterrific) for my use only. Background Images made by me for my use only unless you ask. Animated GIF created by me using (lailm123) original GIF
  • XD001
  • Trade Threads Here
  • Credit
c.png 1,360g.png 181.png 7y.png 1
Template and background image made by me for my use only
c.pngI'm always collecting XD001 c.png
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I like a lot of the e/v pokes more than the real ones, goldesem, valimp, glaquine, flurrawr, sikannos, snoralts, pepyre, ardik, searene, gragon, kinaster, bezermuut, phantiidae, petripeep and it's line... I like a lot of cute and colorful pokemon. I also like fakemon that are animal/humanlike/elemental based rather than based on an object. And I think deltas are more appealing when the Pokemon has some flourishes to them, whether it be flowers or fire or smoke, it makes make deltas more fun and desirable. For example I think pepyre or cavallost deltas are cooler than valimp deltas because of the coloring around the fire, it looks like a glowing aura. I think that's why the shooting star cleffa line is loved so much, there's already kind of a delta-looking line around them so when you add an extra line around them when it's an actual Delta, it's like a little rainbow and very pretty. Plus the tiny stars/confetti puts more of the Delta coloring on it. So you'd see a lot more green on a grass Delta shooting star cleffa than you would a regular grass Delta cleffa. I hope that kind of makes sense. Also I love that deerling's colors change with the season, maybe you guys could do something like that? But doesn't necessarily need to be a seasonal change. I like that quibbit has so many outcomes too! I honestly feel like the fakemon are the best part about this site :)
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Zellia's AvatarZellia
elite.png
the best one i love is gragon. its looks so cute! i got 1 too!
MOONgirl's AvatarMOONgirl
grandmaster.pngd.png
Heyya, just fyi the Tounament sign up seems to be broken.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page