PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I love the puppod line!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Lunupine has always been one of my faves, along with these guys: Wagell, Famueño, Pepyre, Maravol, Kenyip, Gumairy and Kyutopi. However, Lunupine earned a spot at the top of the heap ever since I got this one particular one last Halloween. I treasure her dearly, my bestest prize forever!
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 50 ○●
aphxie's Avataraphxie
i love all the rabbit ones esp minibbit and lunamor! may be biased as i associate rabbits with my partner =w= outside of that i also rly enjoy the puppod, kitwurm, possmol, and skeleco lines :]
169/250
Super cool! My favorites have got to be Wagell or Pasovan; Wagell has such cool S/A colors and I just really love horses haha
Planning on hunting for melans eventually; unsure of which ones! Stay safe and have a lovely day :)
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
I'm personally fond of the Kenyip and Moffkat lines
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
"New season just in time for my break while not worrying about Arceus rank. 😌" Out of the exclusives I think Faemueno line is my favorite still because I still love flamingos. u wu (My love for flamingos happened through my quarter life crisis, huehue) They also seemed meant for me because they came out around my birthday. The OG pokefarm ones still hold a special spot in my heart but, flamingo is good too. c: About these next ones, I really want that 2nd one, I highly interested. Probably because it looks like it'll be blue, lul. The first one looks nice tho, it looks pretty. Reminds me of Gosold egg a little with the yellow/golden circles on it. (Probably other ones too) I run away now bai
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
My love is Impyre. Have fields and fields of them too! That said I don't even have enough Desert Tokens and now I gotta start from square one to try and get the Forest ones! HA! Funny.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
my favourites are Orkit line, Kawotor line, Minibbit line, Ayeren line, Flarbat line, Taiveret line, Wagell line, Slypin line, Quetzephyr line, Kitwurm line, Klaatupillar line, Searene, Solynx, Lunupine, Kinaster, Maravol, and Bunbori. No, I can't narrow it down any further, I just love all these guys so much. :3 I also really like Frusky line, Kenyip line, Ardik line, Caprikid line, Goschief line, Kitsunari line, Kyutopi line, Luckoo line, Pixrine, Parapod line, Petripeep line, Puppod line, Rokiwi line, Phastix line, Possmol and Opposham, Shinorin, Pasovan, Skyrie line, Tenrekki, Tillink line, Boxaby line (but Mega Kangspar just makes me sad), Faemueño line, Blophin line, Alicalf line, Bandicoon, Croaket line, Flurrawr line, Gumairy line, and the Valkind Valimp and Impyre lines that my brain insists go together in a set of three. I'm really intrigued by Smokackle and Lyruse lines, though I don't have any yet.
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +390,008
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +289,427
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
I love the Klaatupillar line. I love how they're book-related. The second would definitely be the moffkat. I was very active around during the Sikannos/Shinorin times and oh my gosh, newbie me was amazed. They had the gnarlest (coolest) alternative forms. Now |Old
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Rokon! (koroku for those who weren't apart of PF1) and Shinxel. Oh I also loved the apocolyptic Growlithe and Poochyena! My favorite Fakemon though actually has to be Orkit! I loved that equiping them changed the sprite and cat shark.
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page