PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 282930

Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Those should be all fixed now, thank you for alerting us!
I had mentioned this prior - but it looks like Drillbur's mini sprite is still the wrong colors from it's normal sized sprite. it's still bluish, as opposed to the brownish that the sprite was changed to. ;w;/
I thought that had been fixed, will get to that now thank you for the reminder <3
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Love the new sprites.
berrypass's Avatarberrypass
ultra.pnge.png
Elgyem is gorgeous and so is Tynamo! Love them!
...and that's a wrap.
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I am going to voice my displeasure at Ferroseeds melan colors. :c No more red spikes is sad.

psychic.png 0 psychic.png 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Tynamo looks so cute! I really like the new albino, the blue looks nice on it!!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 18 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue: SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
superior.png
Awesome. I can't wait. (Hmm, where's the derpy Squirtle up to now-Oh right, he's offline...)
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...
Drakine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDrakine
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
The updates to tynamo and elgyem line are great, tbh the ferroseed line update is pretty nice too. I have to say I am sad to see the melan alomomola continue the trend getting turned into that green shade that I haven't seen anyone actually like. And I do still wish that staff would post polls before changing the colors of specials, especially since many people have spent WEEKS getting these if not MONTHS. With the amount of time put in the community deserve a vote on whether or not the colors are changed. Incredibly nervous for an update to the axew line, it's my favorite on the site and if the colors are changed to the new trend of "albinos dont look albino and melans are green" I might just have to stop playing after grinding so long for the specials. Please don't adjust the axew line too much it'll break my poor heart.
Score: 0
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
ultra.pnge.png
The normal Axew update is amazing, it looks so good!
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
Drakine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDrakine
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Oh the new base axew sprite looks so nice. The updated color palette is lovely. The albino especially got a fairly nice update. I think I preferred the before version just because the yellow seems a little strong on haxorus especially, but honestly given that it's otherwise very true to the original and still looks nice I'm happy :) I will say I am very sad about the melanistic axew line. I think the blue was gorgeous and I'm sad that haxorus just goes yellow again considering the albino already has yellow on it. Given that the albino fraxure and albino haxorus share the yellow, I really feel like the melan haxorus should have shared the blue. I think the new fraxure is beautiful and I would have loved if the haxorus had kept blue accents so much like the albino the line had more consistency.
NPC-David's AvatarNPC-David
ultra.png
they look amazing so far friend
Please get these to lvl 100 [align=center] Name: Slade Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page