PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours >

Drakine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDrakine
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
The updates to tynamo and elgyem line are great, tbh the ferroseed line update is pretty nice too. I have to say I am sad to see the melan alomomola continue the trend getting turned into that green shade that I haven't seen anyone actually like. And I do still wish that staff would post polls before changing the colors of specials, especially since many people have spent WEEKS getting these if not MONTHS. With the amount of time put in the community deserve a vote on whether or not the colors are changed. Incredibly nervous for an update to the axew line, it's my favorite on the site and if the colors are changed to the new trend of "albinos dont look albino and melans are green" I might just have to stop playing after grinding so long for the specials. Please don't adjust the axew line too much it'll break my poor heart.
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page