PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Find Exclusives and Legendary in Shelter ! [CSS]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

takami's Avatartakami
  • Find Exclusives and Legendary in Shelter ! (CSS)
Hello all! First off, I'm not 100% sure this is the forum to use, if not please let me know and I'll correct it. :'D I assumed, since the CSS guide is posted in this forum. If you're like me and a terrible attention span but love farming the shelter, I took a minute and made custom CSS that highlights PFQ Exclusives and Legendary Pokémon. I've tested both and they seem to work perfectly fine! However the Exclusive code also seems to highlight Silicobra, which I have yet to understand why. EDIT: There appear to still be some errors and random highlights, I'm still occasionally tweaking see what might be causing this... For the moment I'm still at a lost, if anyone has any idea it would be great LOL.

PASTEBIN

⚝──⭒EXCLUSIVES─⭑─LEGENDARIES─⭑─COMBINED⭒──⚝

SKINS

1. EXCLUSIVES: _pV/exclusive
  2. LEGENDARIES: _pV/legendary
  3. COMBINED: _pV/excandleg

SPREADSHEET

⚝──⭒SPREADSHEET──⚝ Feel free to make a copy and edit as you wish!

SCREENSHOTS

SkittyLoop's AvatarSkittyLoop
Hi! I'm using the combined pastelink code on a skin and I've found that it doesn't highlight some pokemon like waggel(I think that's its name?) while highlighting bidoof eggs for some reason? Am I doing this wrong? This seems really helpful and I'd like to use it!
Profile pic is from Skylandersmutual Name: Caroline Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
takami's Avatartakami

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyLoop

Hi! I'm using the combined pastelink code on a skin and I've found that it doesn't highlight some pokemon like waggel(I think that's its name?) while highlighting bidoof eggs for some reason? Am I doing this wrong? This seems really helpful and I'd like to use it!
My friend and I have noticed that it highlights somes Pokémon who's codes aren't even in the CSS, which is really weird for some reasons... I've been trying to fix it ever since. It also highlights Rowlet on mobile and Drappion. 🤨
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
I am not the best with CSS, but I tried copying the combined pastelink code. (I also tried removing that and pasting the individual codes.) I have found several legends / exclusives in the shelter since with no indication as shown in screenshots. Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
I noticed the Drapion as well. It also highlights one specific kind of vivilion (the starry night looking one) as well as Spinda. It also didn't highlight a cosmog/noibat fusion, I think this code is picking favorites XD
takami's Avatartakami

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

I am not the best with CSS, but I tried copying the combined pastelink code. (I also tried removing that and pasting the individual codes.) I have found several legends / exclusives in the shelter since with no indication as shown in screenshots. Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Do you know which ones precisely?:0c I can check if maybe I missed a couple

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyLoop

I noticed the Drapion as well. It also highlights one specific kind of vivilion (the starry night looking one) as well as Spinda. It also didn't highlight a cosmog/noibat fusion, I think this code is picking favorites XD
Right?! I still have no idea why this happens... 😂 I tried to CTRL+F their code and they aren't even present. I think it may be that there's so many codes that maybe they start to get a little wild and highlight random stuff, but I still need some testing...
No worries! I found out about the Quality of Life setting in the userscripts so if people need an alternative, there's that! I'll probably still use this because it is VERY easy for me to miss stuff lol
Addonia's AvatarAddonia

QUOTE originally posted by kecleon

I don't remember the exclusives, but as far as legends I know I saw a Landorus, and a Terrakon that didn't highlight.(my spelling is likely off. I will edit if needed.) I think I may be adding it wrong. It is likely on my end. I will keep playing with saving it.
takami's Avatartakami

I don't remember the exclusives, but as far as legends I know I saw a Landorus, and a Terrakon that didn't highlight.(my spelling is likely off. I will edit if needed.) I think I may be adding it wrong. It is likely on my end. I will keep playing with saving it.
For the Landorus, do you know if it was it's alternate form or not? I may have missed those...🤔
Addonia's AvatarAddonia

For the Landorus, do you know if it was it's alternate form or not? I may have missed those...🤔
No it was regular. Sorry, I forgot they had another forme. (Long day IRL, lol)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page