PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Find Exclusives and Legendary in Shelter ! [CSS]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Find Exclusives and Legendary in Shelter ! [CSS] >

Addonia's AvatarAddonia

QUOTE originally posted by kecleon

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

QUOTE originally posted by kecleon

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

I am not the best with CSS, but I tried copying the combined pastelink code. (I also tried removing that and pasting the individual codes.) I have found several legends / exclusives in the shelter since with no indication as shown in screenshots. Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Do you know which ones precisely?:0c I can check if maybe I missed a couple
I don't remember the exclusives, but as far as legends I know I saw a Landorus, and a Terrakon that didn't highlight.(my spelling is likely off. I will edit if needed.) I think I may be adding it wrong. It is likely on my end. I will keep playing with saving it.
For the Landorus, do you know if it was it's alternate form or not? I may have missed those...🤔
No it was regular. Sorry, I forgot they had another forme. (Long day IRL, lol)
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page