PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 145146147

Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello Greenbunny1998, i would like to enter ur raffle please! My username is: Lilieth I would like to pick the number:2130 /ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ\
tba
You've all been added, thank you so much :D

Lucky Dip is now open so in 24 hours i'll be announcing the winner of Lucky Dip and thank you so much everyone :D

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: LowKeyLoki13 Other: :)
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Xygallix Other: Thanks for the opportunity!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: doodlekip Other: Thank you! :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 917
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: RavenIsLost Other: tysm!
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,346,055
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Bondsmith Other: tysm! <3
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Determinedspade Other: Thanks and happy holidays!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Enbees Other: Thank you again!! <3
Current Type Race score = 6431
Saving for Memory Stick!
578/200
All art by me.
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Matt The Vampire Other: Happy Holidays! :D
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 145146147

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page