PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 26

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Really? I had no idea that it used to be something that you did manually each time. Coolio, I am excited to see what this MCW has in store. :3
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
ultra.pngd.png
Just got back from camping, so guess I can;t get a megastone lol. I'll be really sad if it's a Dodrio, becuase I really like that pokemon.
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
grandmaster.pngc.png
Well, this mass click weekend sure was a ride. Gems x3, x4, 4 Oh my god and a MegaStone on top of it. Soon we will know what it is - but I am already awarded^^
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png
Absolutely- the lineup of bonuses, Niet, Garthic, Ravyne, and Sei has been absolutely incredible for hunters~ And both days in a row too! I know it's 'cause there was a glitch earlier(?), but I greatly enjoyed it. And I'm looking forward to seeing what the new stone is! Still hoping it's some kind of normal type~
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
I was hoping with the Sei bonus I'd get another Shiny, but nope, an Albino. Certainly not complaining. :P
These boosts are by far my favourite so far! Farming 18 Shiny Emolga plus 5 Albino, with hundreds of gems, I can't complain. Now it's just a matter of waiting 6 and a half hours for the stone. I'm sure it'll be interesting regardless.
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ultra.pngd.png
i bet its mega spinda, based on the colors
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
ultra.pngc+.png
I loved the boosts on this month's MCW, especially Ravyne's. I was hoping Sei's bonus would help me, but V~Wave decided to make all my eggs hatch quickly, so I ran out of eggs to hatch earlier. So many good things happened in this MCW.
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
9946 I almost made it but got the pop up a lot and made it difficult congratulations to all the winners.
savvygirl101's Avatarsavvygirl101
champion.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by CelticGirl

9946 I almost made it but got the pop up a lot and made it difficult congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks! I had 10090+ interactions, all on day 1. Why? Probably boredom. I still think it's for Hariyama, but that's just me.
Fallen! Ludicolo avatar made by ShinyShinx. Please don't steal.

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page