PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DP for Z-Fragments

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

Shazi's AvatarShazi
A lot of us are dealing with a lot of leftover Shiny and Albino Pokémon that aren't going anywhere, in the interest of rebalancing the site and trying to find happy mediums I'm here to suggest purchasing Z-Crystal Fragments for DP The general idea is that for 30 DP you can purchase a Z-Fragment matching the current day's V-Wave. Why 30 DP? Having done a quick check on the market, z-fragments go for roughly 100-200k credits (type dependent) Current user market rates 1 DP = 2 ZC = 10k credits which would make a market fragment roughly 10-20 DP To encourage trading we would be pricing the purchase from the site a little higher It also costs on average 35 DP to delta an egg (depending on eggs) 7 Z-Fragments are needed to make a Z-Crystal which is roughly a party+1 (again depending on the eggs) It's also around 3 albinos per fragment traded in. All in all pretty reasonable cost I hope. Why the V-Wave? Lots of reasons, the biggest of which is wanting to keep the type race relevant. It's a fun and useful reward for your time participating after all. It also means the market can't be flooded right away with Z-Crystal and fragments, you still have to wait for your desired type to come around. It's also something that is predicted ahead of time, (the forecast as of posting being Water, Ghost, Ice and Dragon) Anyway we would love to hear your thoughts, ideas and opinions on this!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
xazz's Avatarxazz
I honestly don't care how much fragments or a whole crystal cost just MORE stuff to spend DP on. Please. The rates 'problem' isn't real. It's a 'nothing to do with DP' problem when DP is a GREAT way to fix the current issue we have with so many 'extra' specials.
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
I adore this idea. I love using crystals but there are a lot of times when I don't have the correct type/can't find anyone selling the type I'm looking for - being able to stock up on a V-Wave that matches would be so helpful.
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
Full support! It'd be great to have an additional way for Z-Crystals to come in outside of the type race and the v-wave seems like a fair way to stagger it so the market doesn't crash hard on the first day or something.
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
i’m 110% in favor of this, i have quite a few delta points stocked up but i’m not planning on trying for any deltas for a while, so it’d be awesome to have something else to use it for! and i think having the fragments you can buy match the current v wave is a great idea, since it keeps with the element of randomness that having z fragments handed out in type races has
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 97 — 11,116 / 28,519
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
bg/pfp from pkmn masters, pfp edited by me (note)
abingy's Avatarabingy
Yay! This was my idea in the other thread so I obviously support and am super happy this is getting further consideration :) As for the implementation, the pricing sounds good as things are currently but if the DP values change as Niet is considering obviously the price would need to be rethought (but I'm sure y'all already know that). Also the only thing that worries me about basing the type you get on v~wave is that with it changing only once a day, with some bad luck you could be waiting well over a month for a specific type to show up and that could cause the market for certain crystals to greatly inflate during those times. I do agree that there should be some randomness to the type you get though to keep it in the spirit of TR. I think that getting a random type might just be better to keep the crystal market more stable overall. If it were implemented this way, I think the option to by a full crystal at some price over 7x fragment price would be a good idea to allow you to guarantee getting a full crystal, just at a higher cost. I do get that you don't want the whole market to crash when its implemented though so who knows maybe v~wave is the better way to go about it. Although doing it this way may just delay the different crashes and each will crash on a different day.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Given the rates at the time of writing, I think this is a horrendously expensive option which I would never use even if implemented. You'd have to trade in at least a dozen albinos (more than 20 for low ehp eggs) to get a Z-crystal from which you'd increase your albino odds from maybe-one-a-day to slightly-more-than-one-a-day. I don't know about you, but that seems like a straight financial loss to me. However, if other changes are made to rates, DP values, etc, this calculation would of course change again.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
acelien's Avataracelien

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Given the rates at the time of writing, I think this is a horrendously expensive option which I would never use even if implemented. You'd have to trade in at least a dozen albinos (more than 20 for low ehp eggs) to get a Z-crystal from which you'd increase your albino odds from maybe-one-a-day to slightly-more-than-one-a-day. I don't know about you, but that seems like a straight financial loss to me. However, if other changes are made to rates, DP values, etc, this calculation would of course change again.
i have to agree with this here. being able to buy z fragments or crystals with DP would be phenominal, but it would be answer to the issue from the start of the special odds changes: namely that there were too many on the market. bring special odds back up closer to what they were before the changes (i wont say completely revert, as i also really dont wanna go back to the old Melan odds from the same time lol), and this new system would be a very neat solution to the problem of extra specials flooding the market. too many extras? just turn them into z crystals for your next hunt! rinse and repeat
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +329,294
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Let me put this in a little bit of number. Les assume you are hunting a 5k egg 1 Albino=12 DP A full Crystal=210/12 apprx= 18 Albinos Albino rates with Z-Crystals=1/60 Hence, to get what you want from Zs, you will atleast need to hatch 18*60=1080 eggs this is without taking any other things. You may hatch lik 5 Melans, or hatch nothing depending on RNG. This is just another trinket like GP vouchers, extremely costly, with no way of justifying it. that's what I feel.
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
i dont like getting rid of specials, personally, through dp. and i dont like deltas all that much. i think im good. no thanks.
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page