PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DP for Z-Fragments

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > DP for Z-Fragments >

Shazi's AvatarShazi
A lot of us are dealing with a lot of leftover Shiny and Albino Pokémon that aren't going anywhere, in the interest of rebalancing the site and trying to find happy mediums I'm here to suggest purchasing Z-Crystal Fragments for DP The general idea is that for 30 DP you can purchase a Z-Fragment matching the current day's V-Wave. Why 30 DP? Having done a quick check on the market, z-fragments go for roughly 100-200k credits (type dependent) Current user market rates 1 DP = 2 ZC = 10k credits which would make a market fragment roughly 10-20 DP To encourage trading we would be pricing the purchase from the site a little higher It also costs on average 35 DP to delta an egg (depending on eggs) 7 Z-Fragments are needed to make a Z-Crystal which is roughly a party+1 (again depending on the eggs) It's also around 3 albinos per fragment traded in. All in all pretty reasonable cost I hope. Why the V-Wave? Lots of reasons, the biggest of which is wanting to keep the type race relevant. It's a fun and useful reward for your time participating after all. It also means the market can't be flooded right away with Z-Crystal and fragments, you still have to wait for your desired type to come around. It's also something that is predicted ahead of time, (the forecast as of posting being Water, Ghost, Ice and Dragon) Anyway we would love to hear your thoughts, ideas and opinions on this!
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page